Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think the real question is.......do Palace have a more rounded team than we do and Pardew isn't faced with playing people out of position. I think he's just had to tweak the team a bit to get the wins which doesn't mean he's a good manager. His track record overall doesn't point to him being any better than mediocre. Blunderland were there to be slammed by anyone except us and Carvew!!

He's doing well, and deserves credit. Wheels will fall off soon. I hope.

Yup, he certainly deserves credit because he has transformed their team. Absolutely no doubt whatsoever that things will go tits up though. An ego like that is a ticking time bomb, he'll do/say something at some point and be back to the media whipping boy.

Also the fact that he consistently goes on horrendous runs of form.

Ok, lets pick that apart.

Are the Best 12 at nufc consecutive? The palace ones are, which is a harder achievement.
same with the worst.

Edited by scoobos

Ok, lets pick that apart.

Are the Best 12 at nufc consecutive? The palace ones are, which is a harder achievement.

same with the worst.

You think we didn't have more than 9 losses under pardew?

• 2 weeks later...

If they're consecutive then fair enough thanks for clarifying.

Pardew isn't anywhere near as shit as some on here would like us to think, I'm not saying he's top drawer, but writing his run off is a bit blinkered. The regimes the problem and now we're going to have even shitter than Pardew until Ashley dies or I do.

Pardew isn't anywhere near as shit as some on here would like us to think, I'm not saying he's top drawer, but writing his run off is a bit blinkered. The regimes the problem and now we're going to have even shitter than Pardew until Ashley dies or I do.

iStock_000003817402Small.jpg?itok=pJ8ciw

Top drawer...........

1.jpg

Not so much.

Ok, lets pick that apart..........

:lol: Writing his run off? I don't think people are tbh everyone acknowledges that it's what is keeping us up but that was off the back of one of the worst 12 month periods many of us have seen, sort of diminishes the credit a fair bit. He was and is an about average manager, which he maintained by going on little win streaks in between months and months of humiliating kickings. We watched our team lose 2 home games in a row 3-0 to the mackems and 6-0 to Liverpool, I'll always be happy he is not connected with the club.

Here's the form from Jan 1st 2014 until Oct 18th 2014 when the 5 game winning run took place:

LLWDLLLWWLWLLLLLLWL-LDDLDLD

20 points out of 26 games is fucking horrific and 5 wins in a row makes it 35 out of 31 games which is about where we are now :lol: Consistently shit tbh.

His run at Palace man..

Ewerk, it says Best 12 @ NUFC. That could be any 12, thats why I asked.

Surely his best 12 would all be wins? Unless you think he only won eight games during his time here?

Edited by ewerk

The Crystal Palace manager, Alan Pardew, has said any club wanting to buy the winger Yannick Bolasie would have to pay “£40m to £60m”, but he conceded that “every player has a price”.

Palace paid Bristol City around £400,000 for the Democratic Republic of Congo international in 2012 but his value has steadily increased and rumours that he was a Liverpool target prompted Pardew to give the 25-year-old a £20m price tag. Now he would want more.

Poor alan is doing his best to break free of the ingrained Ashleyness inside of him but isn't quite capable yet!

• 4 weeks later...