Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest CabayeAye

Feared on Wearside?

Martin O'Neill is ten times the manager the smug, slimey Cockney twat will ever be. MON achieved more at Leicester than Pardew ever has done or ever will do... and don't even mention their playing careers in the same breath. :lol:

I just love how fickle you are, I was expecting Pardew to be taken out by a Geordie sniper when he was first announced as manager, now he's the best thing since sliced bread. This apart from achieving absolutely fuck all ever, except setting West Ham on their way to relegation before eventually managing to get Charlton relegated, before then getting fired from his post at a League One club.

Can't wait for it all to implode which it inevitably will.

We're in the European places, you struggled to beat a piss poor boro.

Feared on Wearside?

Martin O'Neill is ten times the manager the smug, slimey Cockney twat will ever be. MON achieved more at Leicester than Pardew ever has done or ever will do... and don't even mention their playing careers in the same breath. :lol:

I just love how fickle you are, I was expecting Pardew to be taken out by a Geordie sniper when he was first announced as manager, now he's the best thing since sliced bread. This apart from achieving absolutely fuck all ever, except setting West Ham on their way to relegation before eventually managing to get Charlton relegated, before then getting fired from his post at a League One club.

Why didn't you post ANYTHING on here between 17th August and 3rd December?

Wouldn't consider using the word fickle in that glass house of yours pal.

ISP problems have effected Mackemville, but now obviously getting fixed, more and more mackems returning to NUFC boards.

He mentions Pardew's poor record whilst berating Newcastle fans for being less than pleased with his appointment. Yes, he's that fucking thick.

Aye that and he doesn't grasp that this thread was made when Pardew was first appointed so the title is hardly 'fickle', don't think we'll be seeing much of this mug for a few month after March 4th anyway.

I love how Rhys only mentions the times Pardew has failed, not his successes. Sign of desperation, that.

Name his successes then? He got to a cup final once didn't he? :lol:

living in the present we are above you with a better team are we not? and less financial outlay

Feared on Wearside?

Fickle? fuck me. I'll tell you about Fickle. It's insisting your manager (Bruce) is not a Geordie in any way shape or form until you are staring relegation in the face and then saying thats what the problem is :lol:

Feared on Wearside?

Why didn't you post ANYTHING on here between 17th August and 3rd December?

:lol: Cos he's part of an entire town full of ridiculous people whose entire year is defined by 180 minutes of football against their betters. They've appointed O'Neill now and they're all cock-a-hoop and once again feel emboldened enogh to venture past Testos roundabout with their horrible tombola tops on. Wait til O'Neill has a transfer window under his belt. Can you say Marlon Harewood, Rhyss? You'll be back in your box shortly, and conspicuously absent from this place.

I seem to remember this Rhees kid was a canny reasonable chap and used to talk about music and concerts in Washington Leisure centre and stuff .

Come back and the mask slips - and it's into default Makem mode - all chest-puffing pubescent potty-mouthed bitterness .

What a classless Galleries-dwelling tragedy .