Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Doesnt even answer the first question.

He doesn't really, but he does give a full answer to something you specifically picked up on a couple of weeks back:

Why do you play with the 4-4-2 formation when the team was more successful with 4-3-3 last year?

From John Mckean, Walker

WE have played 4-3-3 in the last three Premier League games.

We have had two defeats and a win.

Now we are looking for the balance to get the best out of the team at the moment.

When you have a creative force like Yohan Cabaye missing in the midfield it causes you a problem.

I think if we had won in two games in a system I thought would give us a platform to go forward with then I would stay with that system.

Fulham was the complete example of why the Premier League has to be liquid, why your formation sometimes has to be liquid.

We were using 4-3-3 and we were probably playing too high up the field.

Then we went to 4-4-2 and we looked so much better for it and I do not think any fan could argue with that. That is my call during the game and before the game it has to be my call to choose the system I think is best to eke out a result out.

I did that all last year, but when you are winning those questions are never raised.

Many times we went from a winning 4-4-2 performance to 4-3-3 and won.

I understand it is going to be questioned and I accept that when results are poor you can go down the line of ‘why don’t we stick with one system?’ or whatever, but we are not winning so I have to try to find a way.

Does that help?...some of us said much the same at the time...

"We have learnt from that" :lol:

They needed to fuck up a(nother) transfer window to learn that not buying the players you need is a bad idea. Let's see what effect that learning has in the next window.

:D

“Andy's future was one of the items at the top of my agenda. He needs to stay. He is the number nine of Newcastle and is someone the fans have bought in to. The number nine shirt is legendary here and he has shown he's big enough to wear it. As long as I am here, I will be doing everything I can to make sure he stays. It would be a massive, massive blow if he left, but I am sure he will stay.”

You'd thing what he would learn is just to play cards close to his chest and see how things go.

“Gabby has a chance of being involved on Saturday. When we don’t have Gabby' date=' it does affect the opposition because when he’s in the team their left-back does not go anywhere.

“We’ve had problem with that in recent weeks in terms of the opposition left-back getting into our box and creating goals. If nothing else he will stop that and if Gabby plays as he has done in the European matches, then he will affect the game in a positive manner as well.”

[/quote']

:lol:

The usual utterances of a cornered manager. Really needs a win today or it may be over for him.

CT, it's moronic posts like this that make people call you an idiot.

Pardew is in no danger of losing his job as it stands.

CT, it's moronic posts like this that make people call you an idiot.

Pardew is in no danger of losing his job as it stands.

Totally agree. I can't believe his job is even being questioned.

The most ridiculous thing about all of this is that CT had this bloke down for the England job and was worried that bigger clubs would poach him at the end of last season. He would come on gushing about interviews that Pardew had given and all the rest of it.

Literally 10 games later he starts talking about maybe the bloke isn't the right man for the job, and another 5 games after that he's a total busted flush and finished in top level management. Oh and now he doesn't like his negativity in interviews.

One bad run of form and he executes a total u-turn and wants a change of manager. Exactly what the club doesn't need.

Yeah how can they fail to see the greatness Pardew carries within him, no doubt the next mourinho with his fluent on-the-ground fotball.

Meanwhile, in loonyville:

Alan Pardew hopes to exploit Reds' shaky defence

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-united/nufc-news/2012/12/26/alan-pardew-hopes-to-exploit-reds-shaky-defence-72703-32490903/#ixzz2GA8KD0en