Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not saying they are lucky, more so that we have only just won 3 games at home this season (WBA, Chelsea & Stoke). Obviously every team can throw out similar things but the point is we have not been convincing all season and home wins have papered over some mediocre performances, Chelsea excepted

Bloody hell CT, why post a picture like that just before playing a superb team such as Benfica who are unbeaten in their league all season? Or are you just demonstrating that CT actually stands for Cutlery Tool?

Love people bringing up 'last minute goals' as if they are more lucky than first minute ones. Bizarre.

They are, if there's a slap of the ball with a hand involved.

:lol:

Just European nights!

Wheyaye treat yasel

The bit on Sopranos (possibly in the fantastic Pine Barrens episode series 3 iirc) where Paulie's getting a nail manicure "i think we'll go with the matt finish" :)

Edited by LoveTheBobby

Interesting to see what our pressing game is going to be like tonight seeing as Pardew has been specifically talking about it. Hopefully he has learned something from Saturday. :up:

Doubt we'll be pressing in the Europa away from home. Think that's Pardew trying to mislead them.....also goading them with the 8th place comments....inviting them to press and we'll be using the same old tactics of trying to hit them on the break.

Whatever you think of his managerial abilities or lack thereof, which I'm in the not so great camp, I just think he's an idiot plain and simple. He thinks he is great at mind games and most times I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. He is terrible at it. Other clubs don't need further incentive to play well against us, but Pardew seems to think otherwise. Just read all the nonsense he said prior to the Benfica game for proof.

Edited by LooneyToony

Whatever you think of his managerial abilities or lack thereof, which I'm in the not so great camp, I just think he's an idiot plain and simple. He thinks he is great at mind games and most times I wish he would just keep his mouth shut. He is terrible at it. Other clubs don't need further incentive to play well against us, but Pardew seems to think otherwise. Just read all the nonsense he said prior to the Benfica game for proof.

:lol:

Seems to me we played really well in the first half and it was really only, a few scratches of paint, a stupid 5 minutes and an injury cost us the game. I don't think Benfica players showed any great desire to prove Pardew wrong or anything.

Now that some results have gone against us. :lol:

Right, because I was perfectly content before today's round of fixtures. Maybe I was just wasn't vocal enough beforehand. Mock me all you want but we're in the midst of a relegation battle and I don't understand why you're belittling me for not being happy with how things are?

I'm very worried tomorrow as Martin Jol has tactically outclassed Pardew a couple of times recently. Last season when he changed a couple of things to exploit our vulnerable high life away at Craven Cottage and down there this season too when he basically told the Fulham players to take a rest whenever Simpson had the ball.

Even though he's just signed a new contract I'd take Martin Jol over Pardew within a heartbeat and I think he'd come here too. The club should be drawing up other plans if they are undecided at the moment whether to dispense with Pardew or not at the end of the season.

Also in our current predicament you need positivity from your manager and to tell the players to go out there and get in the faces of the opposition. No doubt tomorrow as per usual will be all about keeping things as tight as possible at our end, make sure you keep your defensive shape, it's all about the percentages etc.