Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"We would all like to thank the fans for their continued support and assure them we remain committed to providing affordable football at St. James' Park."

38128465.jpg

Affordable for who? And this 'competing in the top half of the league' shit hardly inspires me with confidence, it reads as satisfied with mid table mediocrity (at best). Depressing stuff. :jesuswept:

Well thanks for that Dewek, on behalf of all us Novern Mankees can I just thank you from the bottom of our hearts. Gawd bless you, sah!

(Yes, that means fuck off).

It's insulting, as if affordable football is more important than trying to win something. I'd pay double for a fucking trophy before I snuff it. I'd pay triple for one for Noelie. Fucking arseholes man. Wonga ffs. What a set of permacunts this lot are.

Fantastic, does Ashley even know he's acquired a football club and not another supermarket?

Nothing like an ambitious statement to set you up for the summer.

Fuck me they really know how to make us dream don't they!

I'm glad they've made this decision early like. The worst thing that could have happened was that this dragged out over the summer and whoever ended up in charge had no time to plan for the season. Last preseason was a fuck up on pretty much all counts and set the tone for the season so all we can do now is hope this time we get it right.

Players are going to be dying to stay/join us seeing as how every little kid dreams of providing affordable football to the people. :rolleyes:

This is probably one of those 'managing expectations' things as they say, but can these people at least not think twice before blurting out whatever comes in their mouths in front of the media?

Fuck me they really know how to make us dream don't they!

I'm glad they've made this decision early like. The worst thing that could have happened was that this dragged out over the summer and whoever ended up in charge had no time to plan for the season. Last preseason was a fuck up on pretty much all counts and set the tone for the season so all we can do now is hope this time we get it right.

I have zero faith they'll get it right this summer. We're losing 3 or 4 players contractually straight off, then I predict a couple of signings early on and I think we'll sell 2 players just before the window slams shut with no opportunity to replace them. But we don't need a big squad as there's no European Nightmare to suffer this year and we'll hoy the cups away at the first opportunity again. Cunts.

Well thats me sold. Fucking hell. Aye Chelsea, you might have a few tin pots on a shelf but is your football affordable eh? EH EH?

I have zero faith they'll get it right this summer. We're losing 3 or 4 players contractually straight off, then I predict a couple of signings early on and I think we'll sell 2 players just before the window slams shut with no opportunity to replace them. But we don't need a big squad as there's no European Nightmare to suffer this year and we'll hoy the cups away at the first opportunity again. Cunts.

I fear you may be right. We keep hearing how they've learned from their mistakes (both owner and management) yet we see the same ones made time and time again. It's all just lip service. The fact is they're happy with what they're doing so they keep on doing it!

If they adequately replace Ba and Coloccini I might allow a small trickle of blood into my penis.

There's no chance of getting a full stot on any more with this lot, it's all unfulfilled semis and dry humping.

Edited by trophyshy

If they adequately replace Ba and Coloccini I might allow a small trickle of blood into my penis.

There's no chance of getting a full stot on any more with this lot, it's all unfulfilled semis and dry humping.

Wrong approach- turn round, bend over, take it like a man.

Eventually, you'll get used to it.

;)

"There has been a great deal of speculation in recent weeks but our desire, as we announced back in September, is to bring long-term mediocrity to this club. It's up to us all now to work closely as a team to ensure next season sees us lumbering in the bottom half of the table again."

"We'd like to fank Wonga for bringing Alan Pardew back to the fans. The Club could never afford to have a first class managah like Alan wiffout Wonga's sponsaship so we're planning a minutes applause in the 2,134 second of our first home game next season as a mark of respect to Wonga which is the same nambah as their current APR."

As .com state, considering how a slightly different set of results on the last day could have seen us finish tenth in this abortion of a season, setting that as an aim really is a fucking joke.

I've seen/read nothing to make me consider reducing my death wish list.

Not happy he is being kept but we have to deal with it I guess :-(

If we start the season shit then come Christmas I can't see Pardew being manager. I imagine he will have until xmas to prove he is not a totally useless prick.