Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Come on pards, you're our only hope. For all the shit we give him, at least he's actually got some background and achievements in his job. Ash and kin have fuck all in football really. Come on pards!!!!

Come on pards, you're our only hope. For all the shit we give him, at least he's actually got some background and achievements in his job. Ash and kin have fuck all in football really. Come on pards!!!!

I'm placing my faith squarely on the shoulders of Hatem Ben Arfa, Fabricio Coloccini and Timothy Krul.

What about poor ol cisse, I still think he's got mental ability just no fucker gives him the ball when he wants it, always too late (cabaye does well at this, but cant be arsed lately)

come on Pards!!!!!!!

It'll be interesting this season cause JFK will be snuffling around the whole set up and is not the shy type when it comes to offering opinions. I wouldn't be suprised to see bad performances followed by broadsides from the bruiser. I think it's clear that Pard was very close to getting the sack at the end of last season and that MA wasn't happy the way the season slid into a crisis. Whatever his thinking there is one reason JFK has been brought in and that's to give Pards a kick up the backside.

Barring the City game we couldn't have wished for an easier start to the season. If we don't get a striker in at least and start off poorly, then the hate for Kinnear and Ashley will shift firmly onto Pardew.

While we're on the subject, saw this earlier and thought it was quite interesting:

http://www.bootifulgame.com/molecules/

Are you suggesting that Pardew has major say in who comes in?.... I dont think, if on the 1st September we're deemed to have had a poor "indow", that any of the blame can be put on Pardew's shoulders. As far as I can make out he has nothing to do with transfers. Possibly a once over of a youtube clip. The sort of shit Keegan walked over.

From .com
Alan Pardew interviewed by Mihir Bose in Tuesday's London Evening Standard, in which he gives a Capital -slanted view of the new season, admits to already eyeing the
January 2014 transfer window, hopes for FA Cup success and restates the boundaries with JFK:
"He (club owner Mike Ashley) alluded to me he was going to bring in a football director. I’m the football manager of Newcastle, which is owned by Mike Ashley. It was Mike’s decision and I abide by that.
"Joe (Kinnear) absolutely does not interfere in my management of the team. Being a football manager of this sort of club and, with Joe an ex-manager there can be no crossover.
"There can be no clouding or greying of the issue. I’m the football manager.
I make all the football decisions that revolve around the game that’s being played on a Saturday.
"In terms of the transfers, that’s a different story. He’s going to have an opinion. I don’t have a problem with that."
Frightening that JFK has blagged the ear of Ashley .
Diplomatic , typically subserviant , frustrated fighting-talk from a WOUNDED ANIMAL or words of a undermined softcock on his back aware he's on the brink ?
Either way it's perfectly clear he's currently well down the pecking order with Ashley levering away his authority and having ultimate say on everything .
I'm not his biggest fan , but hope for the sake of NU and putting one in Ashley's eye that Pardew can get things going in the opening 8 games or so I think he'll be down the road . .. After that ? . . Funk knows !
Probably able to take most quotes in football as throwaway these days and with most now looking straight beyond what he says , more attention has turned from his charm offensives and to results .
If he's unable to get folk onside with almost immediate effect and wriggle back up the greased ladder of respect around the parish he'll be emptying all his designer glasses and cosmetic dentistry brochures from his office drawer into one of them there noncey manbags before the trees have lost their leaves .

Pardew needs to do very well or he's gone - whether he's backed or not Llambias kept him in a job.

(From same article as above)

He's almost bubbling about owl heed here

"It was difficult for me because I was close with Derek (Llambias). I was sad that he went and the circumstances that he went."

Cocksuckers .

If he's unable to get folk onside with almost immediate effect and wriggle back up the greased ladder of respect around the parish he'll be emptying all his designer glasses and cosmetic dentistry brochures from his office drawer into one of them there noncey manbags before the trees have lost their leaves .

Rofl great line that. Agree totally but I really hope he does well just to spite Ashley

Padrew in the papers this morning saying the transfer window should be changed to close before the first game of the season.

I agree with his comments, but by this logic we should have completed all out business by now, which I'm vet very much hoping we have not!

Therefore surely we are going to have to be similar to Arsenal and go in for some teams players in this period?

Padrew in the papers this morning saying the transfer window should be changed to close before the first game of the season.

I agree with his comments, but by this logic we should have completed all out business by now, which I'm vet very much hoping we have not!

Therefore surely we are going to have to be similar to Arsenal and go in for some teams players in this period?

I hate to disappoint you but I am afraid we have indeed finished our business for the summer.