Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Holloway is the most irritating person on the planet. His stupid unfunny crappy comments fuck me off so much. Whenever someone mentions his name i get so annoyed

Holloway! Holloway! Holloway!

In all fairness Pardew only earns 500,000 a year. thats only 3.5 million.

If they have a clause for sacking him of 6 months wages then they can't demand more than that.Also he could go back stairs and just resign saying JFK has undermined his position and then take the job. Ashley wouldn't have a leg to stand on in asking for compensation.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

Didn't see anything of Remy at QPR, so that's encouraging. But with Ben Arfa and Remy as protection in front of Debuchy and Santon I'm a little worried about our defensive situation. Particularly with Tiote looking like a liability as he currently is. Do people think Sissoko and Anita is a viable partnership in a 4-4-2? I'm thinking both defensively and creatively.

Yes, tiote has been shit for ages now, he's the biggest anti-climax of recent years.

I heard someone say "kinnear would be better" at the match, I'm still shivering remembering it.

If they have a clause for sacking him of 6 months wages then they can't demand more than that. Also he could go back stairs and just resign saying JFK has undermined his position and then take the job. Ashley wouldn't have a leg to stand on in asking for compensation.

I agree completely, its a keegan situation allover again - if Pardew wanted to go. Getting Kinnear in might actually work against Ashley, but that said, Ashley's probably learnt from his mistakes and reworded the contract since the keegan trial.

If they have a clause for sacking him of 6 months wages then they can't demand more than that. Also he could go back stairs and just resign saying JFK has undermined his position and then take the job. Ashley wouldn't have a leg to stand on in asking for compensation.

Nonsense, has Kinnear interfered with Tactics? Selection? Training?

No hes "dealt" with transfers which was never Pardews remit.

Nonsense, has Kinnear interfered with Tactics? Selection? Training?

No hes "dealt" with transfers which was never Pardews remit.

Doesn't matter this is employment law it's very shaky also the whole having to pay someone for them to move jobs is on exceedingly shaky ground anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Pardew told the Chronicle: “They all expected a marquee signing, although I have to say a marquee signing would have taken us into our overdraft facility.

“That was something we really didn’t want to do, although there were two or three bids that went in that would have definitely put us in that.

“There was the will there, but I don’t wantto say any more thanthat.

“I don’t want to affect our fans any more than they’ve been affected.

“They’re disappointed, but we still carry a team that can have a successful season.”

Gomis’ agent revealed yesterday that he could make a cut-price move for less than £2.5m in January from Lyon.

And while Pardew also revealed a bid for an English player also fell through towards the end of the window, when asked about future transfer plans, he said: “I don’t want to give our fans any kind of discussion about January.

“We’ll get plenty of time to talk about that leading up to it.”

Director of football Joe Kinnear – who has yet to offer any explanation for a disastrous transfer window – has stayed tight-lipped about recruitment despite making boastful claims earlier this summer.

Pardew says he was disappointed not to sign a new striker and said: “Our fans wanted a marquee signing.

“I stated that I wanted another offensive player.

“Another striker would have helped us.

“I’m really happy with my strikers, but I’m a bit vulnerable to injury.

“But everybody has trained, and we’ve got a great team to turn up at Villa.

“We’ve got a really good side, and a good bench, a bench which can affect the game.

“I don’t want to talk about that. But for the mood of everybody, it’s been tough.”

-------------------------

What a cunt! They all expected a marquee signing, aye! Because he said on August 23rd we'd have towo in by the end of the window. On about overdraft facilities. FOR FUCK SAKE. Cardiff City spent £35m, what an utter lying cunt of a man he is. Arsehole.

I disagree with that sentiment Stevie, he wants players in. He may have a long term contract but he is already the 3rd (4th) longest serving premiership manager. Perversely that means he knows he could be out of a job this year or next. In that case, his main loyalty is to himself. Which is, thankfully for all fans, a loyalty to them indirectly. Why?

He wants players in because he will get better results, he gets better results meaning when he does lose his job, he has a better chance of getting another one. The idea that Pardew meekly plays the PR game for Ashley without any consideration for his own reputation is nonsense.

If he said he wants players in, its because he is trying to influence a situation he has no control over. Pardew wants to manage the best players possible, this is not his last job in football so why would he happily lie about wanting players in when he knows as well as anyone thats whats needed.