Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

ewerk's response on the last page should be the sign everyone needs to see that it's time to stop responding to CT.

Quite ironic that the one asking others to show restraint is the chap who couldn't muster any up himself regarding Leazes.

I'm not sure what your need is to constantly try and eliminate conversations between consenting adults on the Internet?

Your own lack of interest in Newcastle is well documented and your only appearance in Newcastle related threads is to mock people who still go or warn of the perils of conversing with me.

Maybe you should go back to being funny, not let the Internet get to you so much and leave the modding to the mods?

You're still ignoring my post though.

But it's nothing post really. Can I have an opinion that the squad was the best for nearly a decade but still criticise the club for not bringing more players in? Of course.

None of it changes the point about the players which you have chosen to ignore. ;)

My point was that exactly one month ago you were praising Ashley for the state of our squad and yet today you are saying that he deserves criticism for our squad weaknesses. Surely you can see how that fits in with the perception that your views change with the wind?

My point was that exactly one month ago you were praising Ashley for the state of our squad and yet today you are saying that he deserves criticism for our squad weaknesses. Surely you can see how that fits in with the perception that your views change with the wind?

I've just answered that.

But it's nothing post really. Can I have an opinion that the squad was the best for nearly a decade but still criticise the club for not bringing more players in? Of course.

None of it changes the point about the players which you have chosen to ignore. ;)

No, sorry, but you can't say that the squad is both "the strongest in a decade" and then criticise it's weakness. they are polar positions, you cannot hold them both.

It's evident that we don't have a strong squad. Everyone said that we were 2-3 injuries/suspensions away from being down to the bare bones. You disagreed. We're now in the midst of a few injuries/suspensions and we are down to playing Santon at Defensive midfield.

CT, it's fine to have alternative views and it's fine to stick by them despite the consensus blowing in the opposite direction, but to flip-flop as you do is the reason people become infuriated with your posts.

Quite ironic that the one asking others to show restraint is the chap who couldn't muster any up himself regarding Leazes.

I'm not sure what your need is to constantly try and eliminate conversations between consenting adults on the Internet?

Your own lack of interest in Newcastle is well documented and your only appearance in Newcastle related threads is to mock people who still go or warn of the perils of conversing with me.

Maybe you should go back to being funny, not let the Internet get to you so much and leave the modding to the mods?

So you're comparing yourself to Leazes now. I agree, you're not as unpleasant but you're about as ridiculous.

No, sorry, but you can't say that the squad is both "the strongest in a decade" and then criticise it's weakness. they are polar positions, you cannot hold them both.

We'll have to agree to a disagree then.

Stating that the squad is the strongest it's been over a period of time, but still wanting additions is a perfectly common sense view.

That's what I've just said.

This may be where the confusion comes.

I can say "The squad is the strongest it's been in years, but it could do with a couple of extra players"

I can say "This current period of injuries and suspensions prove that Mike Ashley is to blame for how weak the squad is"

I can't say them both at the same time as they are mutually exclusive. The squad cannot be strong AND weak at the same time.

So to clarify, you feel the squad is as strong as it's been for decades, OR Mike Ashley is at fault for the weak squad... which is it?

This may be where the confusion comes.

I can say "The squad is the strongest it's been in years, but it could do with a couple of extra players"

I can say "This current period of injuries and suspensions prove that Mike Ashley is to blame for how weak the squad is"

I can't say them both at the same time as they are mutually exclusive. The squad cannot be strong AND weak at the same time.

So to clarify, you feel the squad is as strong as it's been for decades, OR Mike Ashley is at fault for the weak squad... which is it?

7814203.gif