Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now Ashley has the man that can achieve his minimal requirements. Calling for Pardew's head is implicitly stating that it's Pardew that's holding us back.

In your analogy, we'd be swapping Hulk Hogan yanking on our teets, for Andre the Giant. Doesn't matter who's doing the violent milking, because Ashley is lifting up our collective tail and dry fucking us into the abbatoir.

You can't change the organ grinder so you might as well lick the monkey's ringpiece.

You can't change the organ grinder so you might as well lick the monkey's ringpiece.

Criticise him, sure, but do so understanding that his limitations are exacerbated by the shackles of a Mike Ashley ownership and do so understanding that the replacement may (and imo will likely) be even worse.

Which competent, ambitious manager will come nito a regime that actively dissuades competing for the only trophies we've a chance fo winning?

Criticise him, sure, but do so understanding that his limitations are exacerbated by the shackles of a Mike Ashley ownership and do so understanding that the replacement may (and imo will likely) be even worse.

Which competent, ambitious manager will come nito a regime that actively dissuades competing for the only trophies we've a chance fo winning?

We don't need to keep repeating that Ashley is the main problem. That is explicit.

I actually think we've got a lot of decent players that under perform thanks to Pardew. I also harbour the possibility that another man could do better with them and have less of Smithers role with Ashley. There is no benefit to be had in calling for the owner to change, there may be benefit in the manager changing. I'm prepared to roll the dice.

Pardew is a loathsome slime ball who has no excuse too low to trot out to explain away his ineptitude. Has any other manager presided over so many absolute shoeings?

You're resigned to sticking with Pardew based on a Kylie Minogue song, fair play to you but I'd readily accept tasting a different shade of shit in the hope it's more palatable.

We don't need to keep repeating that Ashley is the main problem. That is explicit.

I actually think we've got a lot of decent players that under perform thanks to Pardew. I also harbour the possibility that another man could do better with them and have less of Smithers role with Ashley. There is no benefit to be had in calling for the owner to change, there may be benefit in the manager changing. I'm prepared to roll the dice.

Pardew is a loathsome slime ball who has no excuse too low to trot out to explain away his ineptitude. Has any other manager presided over so many absolute shoeings?

You're resigned to sticking with Pardew based on a Kylie Minogue song, fair play to you but I'd readily accept tasting a different shade of shit in the hope it's more palatable.

No, I'm resigned to the fact that the manager is immaterial. It's like changing the colour of the condom that you put on the guy that's fucking you up the tradesmans.

No, I'm resigned to the fact that the manager is immaterial. It's like changing the colour of the condom that you put on the guy that's fucking you up the tradesmans.

Go for the extra strong Fish.

And I disagree that changing the manager is immaterial. Maybe window dressing, but that'd be better than another 6 years of Pardew baring his arse in it.

Edited by trophyshy

And I disagree that changing the manager is immaterial. Maybe window dressing, but that'd be better than another 6 years of Pardew baring his arse in it.

I'm honestly clinging to the hope that Ashley won't be here that much longer and Pardew will get a season after that, then replaced by me, I sign a few young dutch lads and surge up the Premier League.

Magaths just gone to Fulham. How much do you reckon theyve offered him?....Pardew is just right in Ashleys eyes. You know how we like a "deal" in the transfer market?...

He's not gonna get the sack. Ashley wants a manager to appease him and not the fans. While Ashley's here we're not gonna get a manager like Hughton who had the respect of the fans. Pardew doesn't have that and will never have that as we know that he really isn't bothered about us, like everyone else at the club. Hughton was shackled by Ashley but at least we knew he wanted better for us and not for those above him.

No manager with any sense would take this job under this regime IF Pardew did go it would solve nothing.

Cardiff had plenty of managers interested and Tan's far more mental than Ashley. The idea that nobody would work under a man who sanctions the signings of French and Dutch international players is mental.

Cardiff had plenty of managers interested and Tan's far more mental than Ashley. The idea that nobody would work under a man who sanctions the signings of French and Dutch international players is mental.

It's not that nobody would want the job it's that the calibre of the manager won't be any better than Pardew

• 2 weeks later...

There are dozens of European managers gagging for a crack at the PL.

No doubt, but how many European managers have had a crack at the PL and have been found wanting? Ashley definitely wouldn't fancy the risk either.

Look, Pardew is average, but he's compliant and good enough to get Ashley to his stated aim; top half of the Premier League.