Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Same lines they trot out every year, the "2 to 3 in" and "we're not Man City" type line. It's all well and good but the fact is we HAVE to spend this year as due to their planning we'll be one of the favorites to go down if we have another summer of nowt.

Same lines they trot out every year, the "2 to 3 in" and "we're not Man City" type line. It's all well and good but the fact is we HAVE to spend this year as due to their planning we'll be one of the favorites to go down if we have another summer of nowt.

Getting the excuses in early tbh. Happens every other month.

To be fair to him, he does say "at least 2-3". If you ask me, we'll be needing at least 4-5 especially if Remy goes.

Getting the excuses in early tbh. Happens every other month.

To be fair to him, he does say "at least 2-3". If you ask me, we'll be needing at least 4-5 especially if Remy goes.

Aye, we're going to need a good amount in with all the players we know are leaving, never mind if we sell anyone.

I'm just a bit tired of the same attempts to "lower expectations" every window with the we're not Man city/Chelsea etc, no ones expecting mental money to be splashed but some would do.

Aye, we're going to need a good amount in with all the players we know are leaving, never mind if we sell anyone.

I'm just a bit tired of the same attempts to "lower expectations" every window with the we're not Man city/Chelsea etc, no ones expecting mental money to be splashed but some would do.

I think they want to lower expectations so far that we're relieved when St James's Park is turned into affordable housing.

People going on like he's shagged Meyler's missus in the dressing room on camera. Christ.

Maybe he did? :woot:

This could actually be a positive as people are talking about him losing his job, although not likely we could have walked away from the KC with a 4-1 win, Pardew gone and that mackem reject with an egg on his bonce :banana: