Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pardew's went up in my estimation after that. I don't give a fuck what ban he gets, it was mint to see.

I've always seen him as some kind of manequin with organisational skills so it's heartwarming to see blood pumping through his veins and an apparent shit given over his team. Meyler wanted his go and shit himself, lead from the fucking front.

Pushing a manager away because he's in the way of the ball? Seen that loads of times.

Hmm. I think that was a little more aggressive than the norm. It looked like he went for Pardew more than anything else.

Pushed him out the way as Pardew was deliberately impeding him (note the attempted drag back by Alan's right leg). Too aggressive though, definitely.

Manager attempting to stop a player taking a throw in - 20 knob points

Violently pushing said manager out of the way - 40 knob points

Headbutting player for doing so - 100 knob points

Calling the headbutt a push - bonus 50 knob points.

Stupid thing to do, no point in defending Pardew over this.

The media will blow it well out of proportion though of course.

Of course that little fuckwit who pushed him out of the way is entirely blameless.

Of course that little fuckwit who pushed him out of the way is entirely blameless.

That little fuckwit earns more than you and is therefore superior in every way.

Must admit I find the media's outrage a bit excessive like. Pardew is a complete and utter tit and this is yet another example of it, but it's not like he bit anyone without provocation or made a bigoted racial slur. It was a heated coming together and neither of the parties are blameless, but no one died! It is pathetic that a 52 year old manager can get involved like that, totally embarrassing. But calling for the sack for something like that is ridiculous. As if Ashley would sack him anyway! Gillette Soccer Saturday pundits wailing like banshees about it as well. He's a fucking moron and will deserve the three match ban (at least) he will get. But howay man he didn't kill him! Perhaps though, as someone else said, I might be too far down the rabbit hole at this ridiculous club to see it objectively.

Just a real shame that it has taken away the shine of a great performance and result.

Edited by ADP

Not for me it hasn't, it's added if anything.

I think it's fucking hilarious :lol:

Me too.

Don't think it's a sacking offense, but I'll find it equally funny if Pardew does go for it as well though.

Manager attempting to stop a player taking a throw in - 20 knob points

Violently pushing said manager out of the way - 40 knob points

Headbutting player for doing so - 100 knob points

Calling the headbutt a push - bonus 50 knob points.

:lol:

Head case.

Nut case.

Listening to Pardew's interview was another pathetic attempt at glossing over his faults.

"Pushing him away with my head" is a pitiful way of trying to excuse trying to stick the nut in.

In my opinion he should be sacked. We don't need a manager who blatantly tries to give a Newcastle kiss to an opposing player who gives him a push. Not acceptable behavior in front of 25,000 or so people in the Stadium and who knows how many viewers world-wide. Might be alright in the Bigg Market but not where he did it.