Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Once again NUFC makes the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Pardew has a sense of duty as the manager of our club to act accordingly as we know he's been involved in other touch line incidents before. I dont think he's done himself any favours with the FA tbh there's rumours that they'll could look at a lenghty ban and put pressure on the club to sack him for gross misconduct. On a day when people should have been talking about a great win on the pitch sadly it's been over looked by antics by the mansagement of the club yet again.

Once again NUFC makes the headlines for all the wrong reasons. Pardew has a sense of duty as the manager of our club to act accordingly as we know he's been involved in other touch line incidents before. I dont think he's done himself any favours with the FA tbh there's rumours that they'll could look at a lenghty ban and put pressure on the club to sack him for gross misconduct. On a day when people should have been talking about a great win on the pitch sadly it's been over looked by antics by the mansagement of the club yet again.

The club can't sack him now, they've issued a formal warning. The matter is closed from NUFC's point of view. Fastest disciplinary process I've ever seen though, probably to avoid having to sack him once the FA are through with him...

First I'll say that Alan Pardew honestly should have had more control and shouldn't have "head-butted" the player. I understand the fine hopefully he doesn't get anything else to severe.

Now with that being said I have no problem with what happened. Pardew reacted to being pushed and the frustration of how the player was all over our player before the ball went out. While that really isn't a excuse if Hull was winning 3-1 the player wouldn't have pushed pardew but as he was frustrated he pushed him to get to the ball. It was just the heat of the game and shouldn't be blown out of perspective. I also like the passion Pardew shows he sometimes almost goes over the line but I like that he is not one of those managers that just sits there and he also isn't a lunatic like Di Cano. While sometimes I don't agree with his choice of squad or his tactics no one can deny his passion for the team. He is a little rough around the edges but that's why he is perfect for us a team/fan base that is a little rough around the edges.

First I'll say that Alan Pardew honestly should have had more control and shouldn't have "head-butted" the player. I understand the fine hopefully he doesn't get anything else to severe.

Now with that being said I have no problem with what happened. Pardew reacted to being pushed and the frustration of how the player was all over our player before the ball went out. While that really isn't a excuse if Hull was winning 3-1 the player wouldn't have pushed pardew but as he was frustrated he pushed him to get to the ball. It was just the heat of the game and shouldn't be blown out of perspective. I also like the passion Pardew shows he sometimes almost goes over the line but I like that he is not one of those managers that just sits there and he also isn't a lunatic like Di Cano. While sometimes I don't agree with his choice of squad or his tactics no one can deny his passion for the team. He is a little rough around the edges but that's why he is perfect for us a team/fan base that is a little rough around the edges.

Speak for yourself, I shave my balls.

My Mrs doesn't care about football, but she was losing her blob watching them go on and on about what a massive huge, disgrace it was on MOTD... so I thought I would edit it down to a short selection of the criticism. I'm sure it's very fair from an outsider perspective....

Why was Meyler booked though?

My Mrs doesn't care about football, but she was losing her blob watching them go on and on about what a massive huge, disgrace it was on MOTD... so I thought I would edit it down to a short selection of the criticism. I'm sure it's very fair from an outsider perspective....

Why was Meyler booked though?

So they can't punish him correctly later.

I hope Pardew walks into the MOTD studio on the first day of the World Cup coverage that he's working on and sticks the nut on Savage live on air.

:lol: I'd be campaigning to give him his 100 grand back if he did

How dirty bastards like Savage and Souness have the brass neck to complain about others man.

Pardew was and is a muppet, he always will be. He'll get his ban like he deserves for being unprofessional but all these sensationalists moaning on and on about it need to simmer down. The bloke is a cunt and I'm not sticking up for him, I dislike him if I'm being honest and don't mind him getting all this grief but these people do need to put it into perspective.

When people have to say things like "yeah but look at the forward movement on his head to make contact" you know we're all being soft, he was an unprofessional idiot the same as he was when he called Pelligrini an old cunt, pushed the linesman, said "he absolutely raped him there" on tv etc. The bloke is a twat and he's been slapped with a substantial fine and will be banned for 8 games, no need to call for him to be sacked, burned at the stake etc.

In my opinion this incident has been blown out of all proportion. Of course that wasn't a headbutt!

It's a pity that nobody's talking about his tactics yesterday. Finally getting over the loss of Cabaye. Playing Dummett who is giving us natural width on the left coupled with some no nonsense defensive play. The part played by De Jong and Anita . . .

The only people saying this is overblown are Newcastle fans. Suarez much?

You don't think that the attention that this has garnered in the media is a self-fulfilling prophecy regarding the poor reflection this is on the game? A similarly weak head contact was initiated by Shelvey on one of our players earlier in the season and not only did it get almost no media coverage but it also garnered no penalty for the player.

The media are loving every minute of this controversy with the general ignorant media consumer buying into the manufactured outrage.

Well good for old Alan Brazil and Talk Sport. So far taking a very sensible view suggesting talk of a sacking being stupid and that the player shouldn't have shoved him.

Im sure Adrian Durham will be along with a can of petrol at 4.

Thankfully the clubs quick response has taken the sting out of this.

You don't think that the attention that this has garnered in the media is a self-fulfilling prophecy regarding the poor reflection this is on the game? A similarly weak head contact was initiated by Shelvey on one of our players earlier in the season and not only did it get almost no media coverage but it also garnered no penalty for the player.

The media are loving every minute of this controversy with the general ignorant media consumer buying into the manufactured outrage.

I don't think you can compare this to what goes on between players. Maybe that's idealism that senior figures in life should operate in a more responsible fashion, seems to happen generally though. It doesn't matter how feckless the butt was either, it's not the schoolyard, he's the senior public figure at the club.

The media is what it is, people love a scandal on all levels. This hasn't happened before so it's bound to cause interest and comment.

However, it's indefensible, just because the media have stirred the pot, that doesn't change. Pardew should have the mindfulness to think 'I better not nut this boy as there'll be an unnecessary and protracted media furore because I know what they're like and I'm in a responsible position here' Or at least just 'don't nut him as it makes you look a moron'.

As Newcastle fans we ought to be the most disgusted by this. We already know what a cunt Pardew is and look how much further his ignorant little ego has dragged the club through the shite again. He's thick as mince, evidently has the self control of a five year old and can't even stick one on properly.

Shambles, again.