Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When you get old, (and God willing most of you will), you foster a dislike for change as it often brings disruption and irritability into your life, or is too difficult to understand and cope with in the so-called golden years.

However, a new manager to replace Pardew is a change I would welcome (albeit the new one might be worse).

When you get old, (and God willing most of you will), you foster a dislike for change as it often brings disruption and irritability into your life, or is too difficult to understand and cope with in the so-called golden years.

However, a new manager to replace Pardew is a change I would welcome (albeit the new one might be worse).

To be honest Noelie I think everything at the minute is wrong at the club. The sad thing is it's reflecting on the pitch we're leaking goals, when Remy's not playing we can't score, and the players are starting to fall out with each other on the pitch. I'm not sure a change of manager would make much difference at the minute but I do understand your sentiment.