Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Done with this useless fucker. He needs to go along with the deadwood that clutters our squad. Keep Debuchy (though he'll probably be off), Sissoko, Anita, Tiote, Gouffran (although on the evidence of the last two games...), Krul, Santon, and the kids, chuck the rest, and start over. Of course that'll never happen - it'll still be the automatic excuse generator at the helm next season, minus anyone of quality left, with the few decent players remaining shoehorned into a shit formation, with de Jong signing permanently.

No point in firing him with Mike Ashley remaining as owner.

There absofuckinglutely is. We may well end up with another brainless lickspittle but he (or she, why not eh?) might actually be able to get the team playing some half decent football and motivate them to play for the fans.

Pardew is a known quantity - he's bloody rubbish, he's a yes man for Ashley, and he's an arrogant git who wants punching. I accept that anyone Ashley brings in will also be prepared to act as his yes man and toe the party line, so there'll be no change on that front. Maybe his replacement will be a better manager (not hard), or maybe he'll be just as shit, but he'll be less of a fucking wanker who I'm embarrassed to have representing my club in front of the world (also not hard.) Willing to roll those dice.

Maybe he'll be worse and a fucking massive cunt to boot.

Is the correct (and most likely) answer.

There are more Christian Gross' out there than Arsene Wenger's

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me ts, Pardew got us top half, we lost our best player and yet you're suggesting that all we'd need to do is replace Pardew to turn around our fortunes.

If Mourinho kept having his best players sold from his first team, he'd struggle to get any success either.

Pardew is just a symptom.

This doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me ts, Pardew got us top half, we lost our best player and yet you're suggesting that all we'd need to do is replace Pardew to turn around our fortunes.

If Mourinho kept having his best players sold from his first team, he'd struggle to get any success either.

Pardew is just a symptom.

Everyone knows Pardew is just a symptom ffs. The sky is blue and grass is green.I certainly don't think all we need to do is replace Pardew to see a turnaround in fortunes. The dice are loaded, I would just like to see some other cunt throwing them.

I'm not suggesting any such thing. In my post yesterday I made it clear that half the squad needs replacing. While obviously the blame for our pathetic displays and lack of any ambition whatsoever lies with Ashley, Pardew is a net negative and as such needs to be replaced. Just saying "we might get someone worse" or "he's just a symptom" didn't stop us from wanting Allardyce or Kinnear out, because they were fucking diabolical, just like Pardew,

Everyone knows Pardew is just a symptom ffs. The sky is blue and grass is green. I certainly don't think all we need to do is replace Pardew to see a turnaround in fortunes. The dice are loaded, I would just like to see some other cunt throwing them.

That is an exercise in futility.

I'm not suggesting any such thing. In my post yesterday I made it clear that half the squad needs replacing. While obviously the blame for our pathetic displays and lack of any ambition whatsoever lies with Ashley, Pardew is a net negative and as such needs to be replaced. Just saying "we might get someone worse" or "he's just a symptom" didn't stop us from wanting Allardyce or Kinnear out, because they were fucking diabolical, just like Pardew,

Allardyce was Shepherd's man and was despatched early doors, with Kinnear it was immediately obvious to everyone that his shitness knew no bounds.

Pardew is bang average, however his balance of ability and inability got us 5th, will likely get us top half and will probably repeat the latter feat for the rest of his 8yr contract. This is sufficient for Ashley and swapping Pardew for someone else won't bring us a change of fortunes.

Following NUFC under Ashley also is. Ashley isn't going anywhere though, is he?

So you are just asking him to change the hand he fists you with?

I hate the cunt and wish he would fuck off. I think we all knew when Hughton was here that he wasn't the best manager about, but we knew that he was managing the club for the fans and wanted to improve us so we had a bit of sympathy with him and willed him to do well because he wanted the same for us. It's the complete opposite with Pardew, he takes us for mugs and does everything for Ashley, we should have sympathy for Pardew for having players sold etc but I just don't because he's a cock, a massive veiny cock.

No point in firing him with Mike Ashley remaining as owner.

There's usually no point, when we're performing to made table standard.

13 points from 14 games is relegation form though, and even an Ashley replacement is worth a throw of the dice in those circumstances.

There's usually no point, when we're performing to made table standard.

13 points from 14 games is relegation form though, and even an Ashley replacement is worth a throw of the dice in those circumstances.

Ashley won't roll the dice.

Pardew will most likely finish most seasons in the Premier League. Ashley can spend the amount of money he wants and Alan Pardew will probably keep us in the top flight with the squad that he is permitted by the transfer policy employed by the club. Job done for Mike Ashley.

Which other Premier League managers could guarantee that? The risks increase when we look abroad, imo.

There's no team spirit on the pitch it's like everyones become a shadow of themselves since Cabaye's departure . The talking point should be how to get rid of Ashley yeah we could get a worse owner but we could get a damn site better as well. Someone who might actually care about the football side of the club and not see it as a cheap way of advertising their tacky sportswear.

People to cancel their season tickets by the masses. It's the only way.

What I witnessed on Sat was out of 10, -10.

72 mins to have a shot on goal with the team we had out (only missing two first teamers).

Thank god I'm not going back next season.

People need to cancel their season tickets by the masses. It's the only way.

What I witnessed on Sat was out of 10, -10.

72 mins to have a shot on goal with the team we had out (only missing two first teamers).

Thank god I'm not going back next season.