Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Interviewing Gosling now. 'its good on a personal note, shame about the result. Pleased with my own performance though'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck me!!

Needs a drug test this kid.

:lol: Edited by Graing

...Yeah, I think Pardew has run his course here. Don't care who we replace him with. As has been said ad infinitum, nothing changes until Ashley goes - but we may as well put paid to Pardew right now, he's a spent force.

Although I think he's done well enough with us to land himself another PL job...

If only we could sack him, everything would be brilliant again!!! :wub:

He is being a prick now to be fair, I'm not angry though, I've just stopped caring.

No

No it wouldn't.

But at the very least we might have a team of 11 players who give the tiniest flying fuck, are sent out with a clear idea of what's expected, and have a manager they can look at without laughing to themselves as they look up "self respect" in their dictionary.

Aye that's it like, we're being humiliated week in week out. He has no tactical sense most the time, his team choices are shite and the bloke is a dickhead.

I know getting a new manager in wouldn't solve much but at least we might reduce the number of 3+ goal kickings we get and maybe watch a team that tried to go forward with some cohesion as opposed to one that's basically terrified of conceding (and ends up conceding shit loads anyway). Our goal difference is always shit under this bloke, even the year we come 5th it was what? +5? Because when we win we rarely do it by a comfortable margin and we often lose by two or more when we lose. Plus suffered embarrassing losses to some dreadful mackem sides under him.

No manager will come who is any better while we have Ashley and whole we have Ashley we'll not be competitive fir anything even in slim hope of a cup, supporting us is totally pointless now like.

I've reached the point of not giving the tiniest of fucks

:good:

"a fish rots from the head down"

I think Pardew was lucky to keep his job at the end of last season. He'll still be in it next season after this:

Man City 4-0 Newcastle

Swansea 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-3 Sunderland

Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-4 Tottenham

Newcastle 0-4 Man U

Newcastle 0-3 Everton

Southampton 4-0 Newcastle

:lol: fuckin hell 'm looking at that and cant beleive it tbh

Although I think he's done well enough with us to land himself another PL job...

I think he's fucked himself for any meaningful future work, personally.

Wherever he goes next, let's imagine he's not happy with the transfer funds available, which are lower than he was promised, or he "ain't 'appy" about some other random shit.

What is he going to do, resign?

He's shown here that he'll bend over and take whatever is hoyed up him,even if it's JFK.

Any chairman worth the name will tell him to take it or fuck off, and we all know which he'll do.

I'm so sad about this- poor Alan.

:good:

"a fish rots from the head down"

I think Pardew was lucky to keep his job at the end of last season. He'll still be in it next season after this:

Man City 4-0 Newcastle

Swansea 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-3 Sunderland

Chelsea 3-0 Newcastle

Newcastle 0-4 Tottenham

Newcastle 0-4 Man U

Newcastle 0-3 Everton

Southampton 4-0 Newcastle

:lol: fuckin hell 'm looking at that and cant beleive it tbh

I expect at least another 10 from Arsenal and Liverpool - probably 3 or 4 from Stoke as well.

No

No it wouldn't.

But at the very least we might have a team of 11 players who give the tiniest flying fuck, are sent out with a clear idea of what's expected, and have a manager they can look at without laughing to themselves as they look up "self respect" in their dictionary.

And another manager might sack our mess of a coaching team.

When you look at the background of most of the players who were playing against ManU, you have to believe that Pardew does not have the know-how and ability to mold them into a decent functional team.

Colo:...... 38 games for Argentina.

Tiote:...... 42 games for Ivory Coast.

Cisse:..... 29 games for Senegal.

Santon.....: 8 games for Italy. (also under 16 - 17 - 20 - 21).

DeJong:.... 7 games for Holland. (also under 19 - 21).

Anita:........ 3 games for Holland. (also under 15 - 17 - 19 - 20 - 21).

Haidara:.... France under 19 - 20 - 21.

Gouffran:... France under 21.

Gosling:..... England under 17 - 18 - 19 - 21.

I left out BenArfa because he doesn't seem to fit into Pardew's plans, but we know he has played for France.

And of course Shola!!........well he has turned out for Nigeria!!!!!!

Willo and Elliot have no international experience although Elliot is close to an Irish gig.

For those who say there isn't a better alternative to Pardew under Ashley. What about Bielsa, Manager of Bilbao. Seems to be doing reasonably well under stricter regime than Ashley and speaks English.

For those who say there isn't a better alternative to Pardew under Ashley. What about Bielsa, Manager of Bilbao. Seems to be doing reasonably well under stricter regime than Ashley and speaks English.

Tell me you're joking? Bielsa would probably chin Ashley before even signing a contract. :lol:

Before Pardew arrived, since 1993, we'd lost 35 Premier League games by 3 goals or more. He's up to 19 on his own.

I just came on here to post that. :lol:

Pathetic man and manager.

You mean, played them out of position...

Yeah. Amongst other things. Our players play in such a constricted manner. Dont know how to describe it exactly. Knives with a handle at both ends.

Yeah. Amongst other things. Our players play in such a constricted manner. Dont know how to describe it exactly. Knives with a handle at both ends.

They've been Pardewed...

28hj39z.jpg

He's incapable of getting results with players who have trained with him for any length of time. Only with new blood.