Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We're "subject du jour" on talkshite this afternoon and a Leicester City fan says we should be happy where we are. A couple of our lot phoned up and talked some good sense and some utter bollocks too. One didnt mention Ashley :jesuswept:

Just listened to the first half hour. If I ever meet Jason fucking cockney twat Cundy and that fucking yorkshire pudding Gough.......Fucking wankers.

Jason Cundy's wife left him because he thinks the clubs above NUFC are global brands? I think she was looking for a excuse to get out of the relationship, to be honest.

:lol:

He's only got the next two games to get through and he's safe. That's what Ashley and him will be thinking as there'll be no games until next season and the World Cup will take over. Once the next couple games are over there'll be no way of the fans to get through to anyone that Pardew deserves to be sacked and it'll all die down until he opens up his gobshite pre-season.

He's only got the next two games to get through and he's safe. That's what Ashley and him will be thinking as there'll be no games until next season and the World Cup will take over. Once the next couple games are over there'll be no way of the fans to get through to anyone that Pardew deserves to be sacked and it'll all die down until he opens up his gobshite pre-season.

True, that's why there's only 2 games to make your biggest efforts of your life to grab the medias attention.

Aye, I think if he beats Cardiff he has no worries at all. Even if he loses to Cardiff there's a good chance he keeps his job, if the top 10 thing is right being out of it would seem the only way he'd lose his job now. If he keeps his job like you say they wont hear anything the whole close season and even when the season starts up again it will be muted, it'll just go back to being a disgruntled moan as opposed to gathering a bit of a voice like it seems to be now.

Last week Pardew used his training sessions with the Magpies to help bring Loic Remy, Moussa Sissoko and Mathieu Debuchy back to full fitness with the backroom staff providing a “pre-season” feel to the training schedule.

That included some tough work-outs for the out-of-favour Hatem Ben Arfa.

But the player is thought to have failed to show the required fitness levels and was left out of the squad entirely for the visit to Arsenal on Monday.

Pardew revealed: “We put a lot of work in last week.

“But I thought we looked fresh towards the end (at Arsenal) considering the work we put in.”

Pardew, though, has toned down his sessions this week as he looks to finish the season on a high.

Rather than intensity, Pardew will focus on team shape as he looks to first send Cardiff down, then upset Liverpool’s title bid.

post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-Now

We are currently 3 goals shy of our lowest ever home goals tally in a season.

Remove Remy and Cabaye from the team and we would have scored 5 less than any other team in the league.

Ben Arfa getting the boot means we are left with

Gouffran 7

Cisse 4

Sissoko 3

In 36 games!!!

Edited by TheRollingStones

Pardew will go at the end of the season. If the walkout takes place and it is substantial the media will be all over it. In fact the highlights on MOTD could be 5 minutes of walkout and 3 minutes of the match. Ashley knows deep down that Pardew has lost the dressing room and the loss of Remy will result in disaster next season. If you add the number of players who could leave like,Krul, Debuchy, Tiote and Colo they would be in an even bigger mess. I don't believe Ashley trusts Pardew to spend any money he releases wisely and bearing in mind the hit that SD shares have taken recently he does not need any more bad publicity.

He's a thin skinned bully, CT. I think he gives a little more fuck than you give him credit for.

Give over man :lol: You dont do what hes done during his reign and worry about what people think.

I think we all think that just cos its a big deal on twitter, just cos talk sport run their usual piece on us and just because a few nationals run with it on their online sites, that the country gives a shit. They dont and Ashley knows that next week it will be another scandal somewhere.

One more 90 minutes to get through and then its au revoir for 4 months with new signings to wet the appetite.

He's not turning up anymore either is he? He must derive absolutely no pleasure from owning this club, it's entirely about using it as a billboard.

Give over man :lol: You dont do what hes done during his reign and worry about what people think.

I think we all think that just cos its a big deal on twitter, just cos talk sport run their usual piece on us and just because a few nationals run with it on their online sites, that the country gives a shit. They dont and Ashley knows that next week it will be another scandal somewhere.

One more 90 minutes to get through and then its au revoir for 4 months with new signings to wet the appetite.

Russell-Crowe-Gladiator.jpg

"Is your appetite not wet by hints of new transfers at the end of the season?!"

Only the likes of Odie (CT) gets excited about transfer Windows under Ashley. He'll be posting every rumour to hit the internet in a few weeks time.

odie_by_dead82-d1275z0.jpg

"I gotta new one! I gotta new one! Quick need to be first to the Summer Transfers thread!"