Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"OMG OMG OMG what a team we're going to have once all these rumours come to fruition. Mike Ashley IS a genius. He IS, he IS, I KNEW IT all along!"

That's what this summer is gonna look like in your head. Until the day after deadline day.

The Ben Arfa article gave me the idea of looking up Pardew's first press conference. I've selected some quotes. So how well has he done?

'I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at Newcastle United, one of the truly great clubs in English football

'I understand what this club means to its supporters

“I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate.

'At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club’s excellent academy and development squad

'I represent the fans. I'm an employee of the club but I'll be knocking on the door trying to get the maximum funds I can to make the club the best it can be. I've never had a problem with that in the past.

'But I'm a competent manager, I give fans information and don't withhold anything.

'My own theory about football is that some of the most successful sides create players from within. So I'll be making sure underneath the first team there is a good solid base of young players coming through.

The Ben Arfa article gave me the idea of looking up Pardew's first press conference. I've selected some quotes. So how well has he done?

'I am honoured and privileged to have been given this opportunity at Newcastle United, one of the truly great clubs in English football

'I understand what this club means to its supporters

“I have always managed teams that have played attacking positive football, something I know the supporters here appreciate.

'At the same time I intend to focus on developing exciting young players through the club’s excellent academy and development squad

'I represent the fans. I'm an employee of the club but I'll be knocking on the door trying to get the maximum funds I can to make the club the best it can be. I've never had a problem with that in the past.

'But I'm a competent manager, I give fans information and don't withhold anything.

'My own theory about football is that some of the most successful sides create players from within. So I'll be making sure underneath the first team there is a good solid base of young players coming through.

:CT:

http://www.joeybarton.com/interview-with-jonathan-northcroft/

Listen from about 4 minutes - Barton reckons Pardew is the best English manager around.

If Pardew actually was a good manager like Barton (honestly I think he's being ironic) says, I think it would shine more through. I haven't really had a single moment throughout Pardew's Newcastle career where I thought this man knows what he's doing.

Pardew supports Ashley in everything he do, so he supported Kinnear's appointment, supported the Cabaye sale for some insufficient useless money, and then supported no replacement. He can't use any sales as excuse tbh. He also supports the incompetent coaching staff, the lack of ambition, the players bought by Ashley, so he can blame himself for lack of motivation, lack of quality, lack of back-up players, and lack of development. On top of that, his tactical ineptness, inability to use the right players, constantly losing the changing room, and pissing of the fans.

As a result everything going wrong in this club can alone be blamed on Pardew, because he's a stupid cunt and a pea testicled coward.

With BenArfa claiming he's fit (in his illegal interview) but not even on the bench today, it will be very interesting to see if he will be in the squad for Liverpool. Or will Pardew continue not to use of our most talented, and only flair player on the books.