Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ideally they stop being match goers. Making the decision to renew and turning up on day 1 intent on protest is beyond stupid.

Aye this, I havent renewed this year. First time since 2001. Lose 145 loyalty points but I cant sit through it anymore with Ashley and Pardew at the helm.

`the demands of Champions League football next season, they face a big challenge to repeat the feat. Liverpool’s squad was left untested by European football this year which helped them to enjoy such a brilliant and vibrant second half of the season.`

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/pitchside-europe/facts-7-truths-superb-city-petty-united-sunderland-192940086.html

helps explain last years dip in form on the long march to the top of the pile for NUFC.

I dont rate pardews tactics, but he manages for lge points rather than for entertainment. WHich is acceptable really. The naiive folk who actually go and watch the team play, may be upset, but the reality is this was a backfoot season. The team will get strenthened this time around. HOever whether the new players can gel together, is a much harder question......we beound to recruit from foerign climes (cheapish).

Personally, I would prefer to hear john carver speak in post match interviews. Pardew thinks she hes a silver toungued diplomat and we hang on his every word, which shows hes a egotastic fantasit; he generally talks complete crap.

If i was incharge, id move pardew upstairs, and bring that french manager in. However ashley probably doesnt have the comon sense to do that!

Edited by TobamorisRevenge

Can't believe there's going to be another season with Pardew in charge. After everything he's said and done. And just look at some of the stats HF has posted. Shocking.

Don't think I can listen to any more of his drivel either. Embarrassing took have a prick like him in charge of the team.

Would they even admit it if there was?

Exactly, they would not want the herd to be swayed in any way other than 'come again next season for more scintillating football and expensive beer (you fucking worms)'.

One `blue chip' signing for £10m + £50,000 a week in wages over 5 years = £ 22.5m ish.

Five cheap signing from France for £15m and £ 15,000 a week in wages for each player over 5 years = £18.75m ish.

Throw in three or four on freebies and that's close to £50m gone,mostly on shite no doubt.

Debuchy and Krul away for £10m,minus their wages ,then let next seasons relegation fight begin.

I can't understand how there has been no drop off in season ticket sales.

Would they even admit it if there was?

They refuse to comment on certain topics yet contact Edwards to inform him that there is no set figure of £60M to be spent. When it suits they will correct something or make sure they get their message across. I'd like to know where Edwards got his no season ticket fall info from. Saying that, did the club move ST renewal to jan instead of pre-season? Why do you think they did that? And why the long term fixed rate deals? Why the the biggest family enclosure in football? Why do they want you tied in even at the expense of club income which is shocking and supposedly all important for clubs without oligarchs?

I know people who have taken on new season tickets for next season who haven't had them in the past. Those of us who have had to sit through season after season of no investment and turgid football are up in arms but the fact remains there are a lot of casual supporters who take up spare tickets if they have the chance.

He's been in on it since day one. Speaks volumes about the levels of self respect this guy has when he agrees to basically being shite on purpose. Cant believe I had sympathy for him once.

This, minus the sympathy bit for me. Couldn't stand the mouthy shyster when he was at West Ham. Openly loathe the creep now.

If someone could just cut the fuel lines on Fat Mikes chopper when he's giving "Pards" a lift back home it would solve so many problems. Even better if the burning wreckage lands on Joe Kinnears house, 3 birds with 1 stone ;)

I suppose Pardew keeping his job was to be expected seeing as how Ashley is the shows puppeteer and Pardew the clown puppet. I had sincerely hoped he would be sacked but I should have known better than that.

I guess it's now the wait to see what's going to happen in the exit and entry summer scheme of things. Can't help but think there will be major disappointments.