Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You're probably right Alex but I also think that quote from Mourinho is spot on. There are very few footballers who show any real intelligence off the pitch. Woodgate is an excellent example of how a player can be very intelligent in how he plays football but the bloke has a nickname of villiage! They just don't make good pundits because they're boarderline retards.

They just had that lad who missed for Borough on the radio, apparently he didn't know his penalty was the decisive one before he took it.

They're all cretins

I've given debuts to a few good 17-year-olds - Shelvey, Noble. I'd put him in that group in terms of potential"

I think he thinks Noble and Shelvey are about ten times better than they actually are because he gave them debuts.

Remember it all goes through his ego filter. Overcompensates lile a sociopath. :lol:

To be fair, he says "good", not "great", and isn't taking the credit for them turning out to be half decent.

Pardew says a lot of stupid things but the above is a bit of stretch.

So he's telling Armstrong the roof on his potential is Mark Noble? No. Read his quote and take it as arrogantly as you can imagine. That's how it was intended.

Alan Partridge,

“We have got two tough away games but we are here for the long haul.

“A lot of games to go but there is still a big season and it is all to play for.

“We are Newcastle United and we’re sitting at the bottom of the League and haven’t won a Premier League match – we have to put that right.

“The pressure isn’t going away so I am looking forward to building on this small step (Cup win at Palace).”

Knowing me knowing you A HAA!

Personally I think the fat cunt was being a WUM with that quote. He's a cunt like that.

If he was by any chance serious, please Crouch u lanky streak of piss, score a hat trick against us and for each goal celebrate with that horrendous "robot" dance right in front of PARDEW 😘