Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's not as if we have a number of decent players out injured.We have De Jong,but then only Santon to come back and he is as weak as Janmaat at defending so things could easily get worse.

I'd forgotten we even had Santon...

It's beyond ridiculous that it's being dragged out like this. It's clear to absolutely everyone that his time is up, and has been since January really. As others have said, I have no hate for the man. It's a complete waste of energy having such strong negative feelings for a man you don't know. I can only assume that this is a stand off between a man that wants a payoff, and a man who doesn't want to pay it.

The article on the Sky Sports site also says that he will continue even if we lose to Swanseas. Class.

Edited by Inochi

If that gif really does capture him on the verge of tears on the touchline, I find it difficult to take any pleasure from that tbh.

Of course you wouldn't if it were happening to any sort of half-decent man. But when I see tears in the eyes of such a smug, egomaniacal prick, I don't mind telling you, it makes me a little warm inside.

Of course you wouldn't if it were happening to any sort of half-decent man. But when I see tears in the eyes of such a smug, egomaniacal prick, I don't mind telling you, it makes me a little warm inside.

Precisely!

As has previously been speculated on, I would be shocked it Ashley hasn't inserted certain break clauses into Pardew's contract. However, these would most likely only be exercisable at certain periods during the year e.g. after 10/19 games/at the end of the season etc. It could be that Ashley is waiting until one of these milestones is reached in the knowledge that Pardew will not have met the agreed target at that point and so saving the club from a big payout.

Well a boy can dream anyway.

With every game he stays in charge, the chance of relegation increases. Unbelievable he hasn't been sacked already, really.

This. I hope Ashley's weighing up any compensation he may have to pay to Pardew against what the club would lose if we got relegated, which we surely will if this continues.

As has previously been speculated on, I would be shocked it Ashley hasn't inserted certain break clauses into Pardew's contract. However, these would most likely only be exercisable at certain periods during the year e.g. after 10/19 games/at the end of the season etc. It could be that Ashley is waiting until one of these milestones is reached in the knowledge that Pardew will not have met the agreed target at that point and so saving the club from a big payout.

Well a boy can dream anyway.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Keegan had a clause limiting the payout to 2.5m.

They may have changed the amount, but there's no way he'd remove it. As anything geared around performance wouldn't limit the liability.

My money would be on Ashley doing a find / replace.

The delay can only be down to the farce we had that left us with Kinnear (twice).

If that gif really does capture him on the verge of tears on the touchline, I find it difficult to take any pleasure from that tbh.

After the pain and suffering he's caused us I can't believe this isn't a wind up.