Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Meanwhile, midfielder Cheick Tiote has denied being quoted as saying he wants to quit the club in January, and Pardew said: When a player goes to their own country and that can be Africa, France, Holland, we always seem to get misquoted versions of events and this is one of those cases.

It's always a bad sign when your manager thinks Africa is a player's home-country.

Edited by TheGoslingBeast

My family and friends worry me a little bit, because its started going past football media at times.

"Thats not nice, but that makes me more determined. Thats just the make-up that I have. I dont shy away from it. Its always a difficult scenario, particularly for family and friends.

"For me, Im a manager that is thick-skinned. I dont ignore it and it does penetrate me, of course it does. I want to prove people wrong.

I need to win games its quite simple really. The most important thing is that Im putting fight into the players and they are showing fight on the pitch.

Alan Pardew: Newcastle boss unhappy as family affected

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew is unhappy that his family and friends have been caught up in the debate surrounding his future.

Newcastle have won only five games in 2014 and are second bottom of the Premier League this season, leading to calls for Pardew to be sacked.

He said: "My family and friends worry me a little bit, because it's started going past football media at times.

"That's not nice. But it makes me more determined. That's the make-up I have."

Pardew signed an eight-year contract extension in September 2012 but Newcastle have taken only 19 points from 26 games since Boxing Day last year. They have not won in six league matches this season.

Fans recently created a group calledsackpardew.com, which handed out 30,000 A4 posters calling for his dismissal at last week's home draw with Hull.

Owner Mike Ashley reportedly said Pardew was "finished" if Newcastle lost to Stoke on Monday, which they did.

"I don't shy away from it and I'm not going to hide," Pardew said of the increasing speculation.

"I'm not holding any grievance against the media, or some of our more militant fans, or the guys who printed the posters.

"I've been out and about and had a few fans telling me their opinions, quite strongly. A few cars are diving a bit too close to me.

"I get it. I will go home, shine my manager of the year trophy and give myself a bit of confidence."

Pardew, 53, said he had had no contact with Ashley, but that he had spoken with chief executive Lee Charnley.

"We discussed ways of trying to help the team - ways of trying to find a solution to try and get this team playing to its capacity," Pardew said.

The only thing that needs shining is the gun he should be putting to his head. And as for the cars "driving a bit too close", they're not close enough for my liking.

What a cunt of a man, and i use the term man quite loosely :jesuswept:

What a twat he sounds with that manager of the year trophy line.

:lol: He knows exactly what he's doing. Surely he does. This is a giant Dadaist prank and we're all falling for it.

He's not kidding about the cars driving too close. Here is some CCTV footage of him leaving a shop.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-13438-1360613961-10

"Yeah love, camming home now, yeah I got the milk and bread an........Woah!! Fackin' hewll!! Nearly got me there! Dahnt worry, I get it. I will go home, shine my manager of the year trophy and give myself a bit of confidence."

The only thing that needs shining is the gun he should be putting to his head. And as for the cars "driving a bit too close", they're not close enough for my liking.

What a cunt of a man, and i use the term man quite loosely :jesuswept:

Bit over the top if you ask me (you didn't, I know).

He's playing the sympathy card all over the place and alluding to the idea that a section of the fans are in his words, 'militant'. This is all coming from his PR people in London as the side step is too sophisticated for him to cook up on his own. Tbf if this was Leeds or Millwall he would have been gone a year ago.

Thing is, if I'm Pardew I know I'm on borrowed time, if be employing a PR strategy that mitigates my part in all of this and at the very least doesn't make me out to look like an utter cunt.

I think he's basically given up trying to win us over so he's basically trying to get the rest of the footballing world on side and blaming the deluded militant geordies for trying to hound out a former manager of the year.

That's pretty much it.

Yet more pathetic drivel from the mouth of a complete sham. 'I'm going to go home and have a wank over how I was once deemed worthy of a fuck'. Worthless, egocentric parasite.

Yet more pathetic drivel from the mouth of a complete sham. 'I'm going to go home and have a wank over how I was once deemed worthy of a fuck'. Worthless, egocentric parasite.

Secondary parasite. ;)

I think he's basically given up trying to win us over so he's basically trying to get the rest of the footballing world on side and blaming the deluded militant geordies for trying to hound out a former manager of the year.

Yep. Pretty well spot on for mine. I don't think its necessary either because he'll get a job elsewhere easily enough. It just won't be in the prem.

His patter probably sounds convincing to people who don't actually watch us. It's only when you see the results of his work that you realise he's clueless. I suspect he talked himself into the job in the first place without Ashley doing the necessary due diligence yet again.

I went out last week with 8 scousers, a jock and an an Irish.

All of them thought we were being harsh on Pardew. Very little of the wealth of facts to show how shit he is doing could change their minds.

10th is about right for the backing Ashley's gives a manager and that's a baseline position it's difficult to shift with anyone that doesn't watch us week in and week out. I don't blame them for having that perception. It'll change the longer we sit in the bottom 3.