Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Agreed but then we're never going to get anywhere with Pardew. As such, we've nothing to lose - yeah we could get relegated but honestly, the prospect of that bothers me far less than the mediocrity of the next few years under Pardew...

How are the club going to dress this up? I mean obviously we're happy because he's a useless cunt, but the club obviously didn't want rid and Crystal Palace are choring our manager off us, comical :lol: Can anyone think of other instances of smaller clubs buying out a manager's contract at a bigger club?

I dislike Pardew as much as the next man but, wasn't the consensus that he was the best we could hope to get who was actually willing to work under Ashley? Fuck knows who we will get now!

Quite possibly, but this is a more difficult one for Ashley. He can't balls this up or he'll jeopardise our top tier status. He might have to overshoot to be comfortable.

Then again, he might consider that he can afford the risk with our current placing in the table...

Edited by Rayvin

Where was that information? Was he even approached or just asked by journalists? I can't quite believe that Ashley would have started approaching people as good as De Beor, but if he has, then at least it's a positive sign.

Where was that information? Was he even approached or just asked by journalists? I can't quite believe that Ashley would have started approaching people as good as De Beor, but if he has, then at least it's a positive sign.

His agent said that there had been no contact but De Boer wouldn't consider leaving the club at this stage of the season.

Perfect situation for Ashley, like. Didn't want to shift him earlier due to the compensation, now some silly fucker is going to pay him. Incredible. Never imagined that it'd happen like this, and after a win too. :lol:

For all I'm pleased that he's going, the worry now turns to who we'll get instead. I can't see us acting quickly. More likely that Carver/Beardsley will be handed the reigns, similar to Hughton.

“My romantic vision is to aim a bit higher than that.

“I am not being disrespectful to Palace as it is still a club which is close to my heart.”

What a difference a few months make.