Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

People say he didn't lose the dressing room because of the resilience shown by that good run but what does the shit form of the last two years say about the players' feelings towards him? Because we definitely had players capable of performing better than that over that period.

As I said, it's not like I can't see his failings, just pointing out that the team still seems to be prepared to play for him and that's not the norm. It would be harsh not to attribute at least some of the blame for our dips in form to rebuilding our team after a key player's been shipped out. Off the top of my head, Ba, Cabaye and Remy. Look at Liverpool this year. Is it really so different?

We all thought Ben Arfa would be great for us, then he was, then he went off the boil and we assumed it was Pardew's fault. Turns out he does actually have a sucky attitude.

I'm too past caring after 8+ years of bellend running us but I don't have any optimism whatsoever that what's ahead will be any better.

I had more patience than most with Pardew...then I lost it after the insane run of shit results and excuse making of last year.

However, unlike all other managerial departures that I can remember, he never seemed to lose the dressing room. He also seemed to have got through his bad spell and although we've lost a few lately, they were all tough games.

Everton have spent big lately and have the kind of manager that made sense on paper. Yet they're struggling too.

I think you are underestimating the job Pardew's done here. So many good players have been cashed in on and we've not spent much.

I'm obviously not saying he's perfect but I reckon there's going to be much worse to come. Ashley isn't trying to get us anywhere, we're not about to sign someone ace and start investing.

That's how are it. Ordinary manager. Did an ordinary job, had one shit season and one good one. Fuck knows what's next but could be a lot worse

That's how are it. Ordinary manager. Did an ordinary job, had one shit season and one good one. Fuck knows what's next but could be a lot worse

I don't think we should expect a visionary appointment :lol: