Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He inherits a squad far more suited to his brand of football. That plus the momentum a new manager brings will probably see them through this season. It's the long term they should worry about.

Janmaat seemingly hates Pardew. Good.

How's that?

More money, less stress, mates with Parish, local hero.

Relegated. :jonas:

Edited by Park Life

The reason he decided to leave was because he knew we planned to sell Sissoko and spend a quarter of the money on someone who may or may not be a similar player. Final straw basically

:lol: Aye, real man of integrity is wor Alan.

It was because he used to play for them, he was offered more money, got the chance to move back home and, most crucially, the opportunity arose.

Is "Cor, he was a good manager, he was" meant to be his attempt to 'do Geordie'?

Although the innumerable amounts of dickheads claiming to be toon fans posting on the Chronicle comments pages seem to disagree, I don't think any of us will ever reckon Pardew was a good manager. We had periods where we were good, yes. He was placed under many limitations, yes. We may well end up with a worse manager, yes, I don't dispute that. But was he a good manager? No chance. We plucked him out of obscurity and he managed to get us to Europe once in 4 years before the word came down from upstairs that we weren't to do that again, heaven forbid. The rest of the time we ranged from mediocre to dire, and that's leaving behind the baggage (headbutt, linesman push, Ashley arselicking, guarantee Carroll will not be sold, etc etc) that other mid-to-low Premier League quality managers wouldn't have brought.

Great news! So happy he's finally fucked off.....I feel grateful to Palace but a little sorry for them at the same time.

Here's hoping we get someone half decent....I'm attracted to the idea of a foreign coach as their English will be much better than Pardew's.

2 days into the New Year and they've managed to get 4 off the staff at SJP, Pards, coach Woodman, "performance analyst" Stevens and I believe Chucky's loan has ended. Doubt any will be replaced.