Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Haha pards, utterly mediocre manager and total wanker. We were mid table when he arrived here, mid table when he left. We all know that Ashley's mis management of the club is more to blame for that than him, but what is indisputable is that the football he had us playing was absolutely shocking and he consistently behaves like a snide, obnoxious knacka. We finished 5th with krul, coloccini, cabaye, ba, ben arfa and cisse in the form of their lives, very similar to what's happening at palace now. The funniest bit is him saying he plays attacking football :D

He banged himself down with his turgid tactics and negative football.

Pards is a big fan of re-writing history.

Yep, now it was Ben Afra's fault when it comes to him not winning a trophy here.

I also feel I could have won the Europa League at Newcastle because the game at Benfica we should have won."

Ben Arfa has a chance for 2-0 (during the second leg) before they (Benfica) scored and it would have been game over. They wouldnt have come back from that."

Edited by ohhh_yeah

The Europa League that he publicly stated was a threat to our premier league status, and which he appeared to be physically releived to be removed from at the very next press conference after our exit?

You couldn't make this fucker up if you tried :lol:

Edited by PaddockLad

The Europa League that he publicly stated was a threat to our premier league status, and which he appeared to be physically releived to be removed from at the very next press conference after our exit?

You couldn't make this fucker up if you tried :lol:

:lol: Aye, not to mention that it was a Quarter final so even if we did get past Benfica we would still have had to play Fenerbache then Chelsea. It's when you hear shite like this from him that you realize why he can't sustain any level of success, it must fuck the players off massively that when they succeed it's all him but when things go bad it's squarely down to them.

He reminds me of Reginald Prior from Viz. It's barefaced lying, similar to Souness and Allardyce for excusing his own ineptitude by reinventing history

He doesn't just excuse his own failings, he betters Souness and big Sham by omitting his pal Mike's failings as well.

To be fair, when we did well he also fanked Mike.

Edit: beaten to it.

:lol: True, has he thanked Parish yet? I can't imagine that vain prick would be too happy if he went unrecognized.

When they talk I imagine they are each having their own conversations while completely ignoring what the other is saying.

:lol: True, has he thanked Parish yet? I can't imagine that vain prick would be too happy if he went unrecognized.

When they talk I imagine they are each having their own conversations while completely ignoring what the other is saying.

You can imagine the proper coked-up egotistical bellends talking to each other about themselves in the third person

Edited by Alex

Can you imagine pards and Simon Jordan in the same room? If you could harness that smarm into energy you could power a city the size of Coventry four times over. It's just as well Jordan had vacated the building before the King's coronation was confirmed.

Shame he wasn't still there as that would've ended on a sour note sooner rather than later.

palace-pr2.jpg

simonjordan-200x300_zpsx5ke8li5.jpg

"This Palace aint big enoough for ver two of as, Pards. Ahnly wan King can rule in this Palace, sanshine."

dcda8340-7923-4070-a20f-1c39cfdbab2d_zps

"Yeah?"

simonjordan-200x300_zpsx5ke8li5.jpg

"Fackin' yeah!"

alan-pardew_zps5eeputoh.jpg

"Well fackin' cammm on thennnn, you fackin' mug! You fackin' want sam?!"

As if ignoring that's its results that count, fuel added to the fire by not realising that statements and press conferences are also where a manager is supposed to project the club in a positive light, in other words, he's just doing his job, confirming further their own stupidity.

As if ignoring that's its results that count, fuel added to the fire by not realising that statements and press conferences are also where a manager is supposed to project the club in a positive light, in other words, he's just doing his job, confirming further their own stupidity.

Ok