Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Don't be sad, thousands of us confirmed our own stupidity according to mincepie, sausage roll, come on please, he needs his hole.

you choose a nice manager who.does press conferences you like, and I'll choose one that gets good results with shite players. What a gormless cunt.

hqdefault.jpg

"An you can tell the President of Real Madrid, is he watching? Oi! Facking Manuel! Dah'nt be getting no ideas abah't Fackin' Pards. He's wan of our own. He's going nowhere and there aint naffink you can do abaht it sanshine."

post-8015-0-64423000-1436803604.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Neil Warnock had said earlier this week on talkSPORT that he thought Crystal Palace would be a good fit for Charlie Austin and recommended that he sign on for Palace over Newcastle United.

When told about these comments this is what the former Newcastle manager had to say:
“Neil Warnock was the manager here and he didn’t do very well so I am not really interested in his opinion.”
“Charlie Austin is of no interest to us.”

The fucking neck on him! :lol: I hope The King keeps his trap shut about all things NUFC in the future as he's already written McClaren's reply for him.

Neil Warnock had said earlier this week on talkSPORT that he thought Crystal Palace would be a good fit for Charlie Austin and recommended that he sign on for Palace over Newcastle United.

When told about these comments this is what the former Newcastle manager had to say:
“Neil Warnock was the manager here and he didn’t do very well so I am not really interested in his opinion.”
“Charlie Austin is of no interest to us.”

The fucking neck on him! :lol: I hope The King keeps his trap shut about all things NUFC in the future as he's already written McClaren's reply for him.

Or southampton, or charlton and so on.

This is a bloke whose senior strikers have scored a grand total of 1 goal this season being told he could do with a goalscoring striker and being a twat about it. Sums him up

What a shitty thing to say. Assume there's some history there.

''Im a changed man. Neil gets emotional but Ive never really had a problem with Neil. I think once at Sheffield United we might have had a bit of an issue but it didnt take me long to give him my death stare and he backed off. He knows my death stares better than his.''

Edited by ewerk

''Im a changed man. Neil gets emotional but Ive never really had a problem with Neil. I think once at Sheffield United we might have had a bit of an issue but it didnt take me long to give him my death stare and he backed off. He knows my death stares better than his.''

:lol:

What a fucking knacker.