Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It makes you question if Ashley was making Pardew tout players the way he touted Bolasie about seemingly without any desire from upstairs or reason too.

Ashley is still a cunt either way, just makes Pardew even lower in my estimation if all that touting of players is just his way. I love that it's all turning into a nightmare for the Palace fans btw.

• 1 month later...

So he was telling Ashley he was getting it wrong behind closed doors while thanking and fawning over him in front of the TV cameras?

And he says maybe he hasn't done enough to manage at a club of the level those Mourinho and Klopp have got to. I'd say that was definitely not maybe, Al.

tbf I'd expect any professional to publicly back management while privately asking for positive change.

He's still a massive, massive cunt like.

tbf I'd expect any professional to publicly back management while privately asking for positive change.

He's still a massive, massive cunt like.

He took it way beyond that though with his dedicating wins to the owner and the like when it was completely unnecessary and also when anyone with a modicum of commonsense would know it would alienate the vast majority of the fans.

And it isn't that Ashley has learned anything. The fact is that Rafa has come in and told him how it should be run and what he needed to stay on as manager. He was able to come at it from a position of power whereas Pardew and McClaren knew all along that they were lucky to be managing a club of our size.

he just came across like a sycophantic creep at a time when ashley was shafting the supporter base up the arse. 

Compare that to Rafa's behaviour; no courting of the limelight, no blaming the ref, or players, or Science. He actually connects the club to the fans.

The distance between Rafa and Pardew is roughly the same as the nearest galaxy to ours.

There's plenty of opposition fans baffled by our regard for Rafa, and our disregard of Pardew. They see Rafa as culpable in our relegation and Pardew as the man that took us to 5th. 

They can't fathom that there were mitigating circumstances behind both of those things. 

There's plenty of opposition fans baffled by our regard for Rafa, and our disregard of Pardew. They see Rafa as culpable in our relegation and Pardew as the man that took us to 5th. 

They can't fathom that there were mitigating circumstances behind both of those things. 

I've only seen the mackems say that. Surely no one with any sense could possibly think that this was the case to any degree of relevance?

I've only seen the mackems say that. Surely no one with any sense could possibly think that this was the case to any degree of relevance?

I've seen it from exactly the type of football fans you'd expect; Villa, Leeds, mackems et al.

I've seen it from exactly the type of football fans you'd expect; Villa, Leeds, mackems et al.

Just warming up for next season's argument about who's the biggest side in the championship

What I don't understand is why people give a shit. To give a rat's arse what supporters of another club make of their current and previous managers is just a totally odd concept for me, something I've never been able to get my head around.

What I don't understand is why people give a shit. To give a rat's arse what supporters of another club make of their current and previous managers is just a totally odd concept for me, something I've never been able to get my head around.

The likes of Villa have always been right self-defensive little tarts. In my experience, anyway. I can only imagine that watching us beat every fucker after their months of crowing in the summer has hurt their pride a bit too but they'd rather do anything but admit that we went about things the right way instead of just assuming teams would be frightened of a team run by the bloke from Team America, managed by a raging fraud and stocked with French window cleaners nobody has ever heard of. And Ross McCormack, who is so slow, he drags everyone down with him like a vortex

These will be exactly the same people who don't understand why KK was and still is loved here

They don't even try and understand. We're deluded because we think we're a massive club and at the same time we're small time for loving a manager who never won anything.

I think a lot of it is a type of jealousy. Newcastle does get a lot of attention, perhaps disproportionate to their successes? I know Norwich fans were bothered that the BBC football twitter "announced" that we'd gone top of the league. Leeds fans are generally livid because we've spent money, which is delightfully ironic given their history. There's also moans about FFP, which tends to mean the complainant doesn't understand FFP. 

There's genuinely a mackem who thinks we're broke because of the loyalty and agent fees incurred in the summer.

plenty down here think we were hard on pardew and big sam. typical deluded, impatient geordies etc etc