Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's plenty of opposition fans baffled by our regard for Rafa, and our disregard of Pardew. They see Rafa as culpable in our relegation and Pardew as the man that took us to 5th.

They can't fathom that there were mitigating circumstances behind both of those things.

I'm guessing a few are just anti-nufc and don't want to know so basically fuck 'em.

The likes of Villa have always been right self-defensive little tarts. In my experience, anyway. I can only imagine that watching us beat every fucker after their months of crowing in the summer has hurt their pride a bit too but they'd rather do anything but admit that we went about things the right way instead of just assuming teams would be frightened of a team run by the bloke from Team America, managed by a raging fraud and stocked with French window cleaners nobody has ever heard of. And Ross McCormack, who is so slow, he drags everyone down with him like a vortex

:lol: :lol: Class.

Aye they can all do their rip, if people are genuinely perplexed as to why we don't like Alan Pardew and we like Rafa Benitez then they don't know anything about football.

Aye they can all do their rip, if people are genuinely perplexed as to why we don't like Alan Pardew and we like Rafa Benitez then they don't know anything about football.

Aye, this is it. I have a low knacker tolerance when it comes to divvies talking shite about stuff they're blissfully and willfully ignorant of, and I'm not just talking about nufc stuff but their own club's background. Fuck em. :good:

I'm guessing a few are just anti-nufc and don't want to know so basically fuck 'em.

A lot confuse 606 and talkSport for legitimate sources of insight.

A lot confuse 606 and talkSport for legitimate sources of insight.

This is down to their complete lack of insight from presenters/producers. One is a wum station, the other just a jobs for the boys/gobshites. None have someone who can call bullshit to callers although Colin Murray once did a great job of it in our case.

Tbf, a lot of our fanbase confuse Lee Ryder for a legitimate source of insight.

"The puntas love iz, and the knight who once stood up to a gang of teenage MK Dons fans at a services McDonald's, loves them back. Laters."

Tbf, a lot of our fanbase confuse Lee Ryder for a legitimate source of insight.

This is down to their complete lack of insight from presenters/producers. One is a wum station, the other just a jobs for the boys/gobshites. None have someone who can call bullshit to callers although Colin Murray once did a great job of it in our case.

You're both right. 

I understand why people want to have/hear discussions about football, but rather than conversations that actually go somewhere, they know they can get more callers/listeners by filtering out the reasonable opinion and letting the controversial cunt through instead.

Or humanity.

Aye, this is it. I have a low knacker tolerance when it comes to divvies talking shite about stuff they're blissfully and willfully ignorant of, and I'm not just talking about nufc stuff but their own club's background. Fuck em. :good:

Aye, it's ridiculous how much we get stick from these types of fan bases yet they regularly chase people out. The mackems went mental over Bruce in large part because "he's a maggie cunt" yet they haven't got close to where he had them since yet deride us for wanting rid of Pardew.

Aye, it's ridiculous how much we get stick from these types of fan bases yet they regularly chase people out. The mackems went mental over Bruce in large part because "he's a maggie cunt" yet they haven't got close to where he had them since yet deride us for wanting rid of Pardew.

"He got yiz 5th! Rafa took yiz dowun. Wuh relegayted yiz"

"FTM"

What I don't understand is why people give a shit. To give a rat's arse what supporters of another club make of their current and previous managers is just a totally odd concept for me, something I've never been able to get my head around.

Same as the attendance bores.

• 2 weeks later...

Quite satisfying to read those two articles an to see the palace supporters using #pardewout on Twitter. I wonder if this, along with sissoko setting the champions league alight at Spurs might lead to a readjustment of the deluded Geordies narrative. Somehow I doubt it like

They're discussing him on BT Sport now and Jake Humphries is the only one who seems to understand Palace fans' frustrations. Scholes reckons that Pardew's experience of these types of runs is what qualifies him as the best man for the job. :lol:

They're discussing him on BT Sport now and Jake Humphries is the only one who seems to understand Palace fans' frustrations. Scholes reckons that Pardew's experience of these types of runs is what qualifies him as the best man for the job. :lol:

That presenter, scholes and Mcmanaman could basically say what they like. I've heard their shit too much. It matters not a jot what they say, two are heavily influenced by their ex-clubs and their own prejudices, the other is a fucking arse licking cunt who supports Norwich but is basically a star struck pleb as his club obviously doesn't give him enough respect to say fuck you to two ex- good footballers but two present fucking plums.