Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I feel a bit for my CPFC brederin. Pardew sacked but to be replaced by Allaydyce. Poor sods

Fuck do you feel sorry for them for? Daft cunts lapped up the Newcastle stereotypes when we tried to tell them.

Fuck do you feel sorry for them for? Daft cunts lapped up the Newcastle stereotypes when we tried to tell them.

because i've got a few mates who are season ticket holders who don't fit your stereotype. they heeded my warnings, are relieved he's finally gone and they aren't exactly jumping for joy at the prospect of allardyce, quite rightly. i feel sorry for them because we've been managed by both cunts so i can empathise. 

Well what brilliant news. This is gratifying in the extreme. I didn't think he was going to get sacked this year - I had a feeling they'd get a win against Watford then go on a trademark spunky run for 5-6 games to get them to mid table safety, possibly with the help of a good signing or two in Jan a la the sissoko et al window. I think it was Howay who totally summed him up in one blistering post about a year ago. Some of the media seem to have finally caught onto the truth about him being essentially a pretty shite manager, but it will be interesting to see if any of them at all go as far as suggesting that we might not have been deluded/unrealistic/demanding after all. I doubt it, but we know the truth and now so do the palace supporters.

Fat Sam to Palace

Pardew to sunderland.

It's The Circle of Shite;

Mufatsam:

Look, Pardsa Everything the shite touches is our kingdom.

Young Pardsa:

Whoa...

Mufatsam:

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the a Mackem's knickers. One day, Pardsa the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

Young Pardsa:

And this'll all be mine?

Mufatsam:

Everything...

Young Pardsa:

Everything the shite touches...

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

Fat Sam to Palace

Pardew to sunderland.

It's The Circle of Shite;

Mufatsam:

Look, Pardsa Everything the shite touches is our kingdom.

Young Pardsa:

Whoa...

Mufatsam:

A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the a Mackem's knickers. One day, Pardsa the sun will set on my time here, and will rise with you as the new king.

Young Pardsa:

And this'll all be mine?

Mufatsam:

Everything...

Young Pardsa:

Everything the shite touches...

The-Wire-SHIT-Clay-Davis.gif

:lol:

They can shove their big flags and their manufactured ultra culture where the sun don't shine

Aye fuck 'em. They were loving it & shoved it right in our face when the predictable good start game about. 

The excuse that he didn't get a say on transfers won him an immense amount of sympathy from journalists when he was here, I wonder what their crack will be now he's been sacked from a club he was practically running?

I read one jounro saying it all started to go wrong for Pardew when he fell out with....Andros Townsend. :lol:

Apparently Palace were in talks with Allardyce weeks ago.

Which is nice because it's pretty much exactly how Pardew got his job here...

Poetic justice tbh.

I guess most people will have already seen this but it gives me a warm, Christmassy feel so I'll post it anyway:

_93097553_worstsidesgraphic.png

They can shove their big flags and their manufactured ultra culture where the sun don't shine

Daft how certain little things stick in the memory, but I still remember thinking it must be fucking shit supporting Palace after we played them in the cup, (Gazza wondergoal game), as there was only a couple hundred of them up and they only chirped up a couple of times and had two 'songs' only, a monotonous 'eagles, eagles' chant or a 'yellows, yellows'* in the same monotone as the 'eagles' one. I felt sorry for them that they couldn't fit any decent songs out of the name, Crystal Palace. :lol:

*they had a yellow strip that day.

90% of clubs sing the same song templates these days. The league champions even do that ....''eeeee.....whey...your shit ahhh'' or whatever it is at goal kicks. 

and then of course's there's the famous ''Matt Busby's aces'' and the celebrated ''mackem boot boys''. 

That record is fucking shocking and totally indefensible. Hes had some good players there as well - the likes of Puncheon and Zaha have looked very handy whenever Ive seen them play. A bit like the season after we finished 5th, it was frustrating that we had some quality players on paper but pretty much none of them seemed to be playing to their potential

Daft how certain little things stick in the memory, but I still remember thinking it must be fucking shit supporting Palace after we played them in the cup, (Gazza wondergoal game), as there was only a couple hundred of them up and they only chirped up a couple of times and had two 'songs' only, a monotonous 'eagles, eagles' chant or a 'yellows, yellows'* in the same monotone as the 'eagles' one. I felt sorry for them that they couldn't fit any decent songs out of the name, Crystal Palace. :lol:

*they had a yellow strip that day.

It's 'eagles shit on seagulls when they play Brighton'. :D

It's 'eagles shit on seagulls when they play Brighton'. :D

:lol:

Honestly, at the time if you'd asked me who the most boring club and supporters I'd ever seen it would've been them based on that 1st time I'd encountered them. Makes all that ultra shite more amusing all these years later. I got the impression that their fans were dull as fuck.