Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That's me gone at the end of the season until the fat bastard is gone. Unfortunately it's the only language he speaks, money. And he is so obviously antagonising us it's untrue, even those who stuck their neck out backing him must surely realise this now.

I don't know what else I can do? Nothing he owns (including the club) has had a penny out of me for the last 2 years already.

I feel like washing my hands completely but know I'll not be able to. He's ripping the heart out of the club for me - quite literally.

He's got his ST money from me and nothing else. Last year he didn't get that, just went with a fellow posters ST or bought a ticket match by match, next year he won't even get the match by match money. I've had enough of the pair of cunts. They'll get NOTHING from me other than they've already got.

It’s the only way.

I dont go to games often, but I will not buy a single piece of merchandise whilst that fat wanker is in charge.

Toonraider swore! ;)

:icon_lol: I do very occassionally <_< When I'm very upset. Its completely and utterly gutting to know the club you love means just nothing at all to the man who owns it :)

That's me gone at the end of the season until the fat bastard is gone. Unfortunately it's the only language he speaks, money. And he is so obviously antagonising us it's untrue, even those who stuck their neck out backing him must surely realise this now.

I don't know what else I can do? Nothing he owns (including the club) has had a penny out of me for the last 2 years already.

I feel like washing my hands completely but know I'll not be able to. He's ripping the heart out of the club for me - quite literally.

He's got his ST money from me and nothing else. Last year he didn't get that, just went with a fellow posters ST or bought a ticket match by match, next year he won't even get the match by match money. I've had enough of the pair of cunts. They'll get NOTHING from me other than they've already got.

f_applause.gif

spoken to lots of mates tonight saying the same thing......I've had a season ticket for the best part of 20 years and have never lived closer than 60 miles from SJP and this has fuckin finished me too.

Cheers Davey it's been a blast ;)

It’s the only way.

I'm no bairn, and it's not even anger anymore, (well, ok, it is), but he's got to go and the only way to get him sweating his portly little features is to squeeze the cunt where it ultimately hurts. What a price to pay, though. It's not the first time I've stayed away over a principle and the first time was far more of a sacrifice but it's still something that I don't want to do but will.

f_applause.gif

spoken to lots of mates tonight saying the same thing......I've had a season ticket for the best part of 20 years and have never lived closer than 60 miles from SJP and this has fuckin finished me too.

Cheers Davey it's been a blast <_<

Away games won't count as revenue to fatty, so I'll bump into you somewhere along the line, (when the little fellas 'diet coke' gets swigged the more chance I'll bump into any fucka within falling distance!). ;)

It’s the only way.

I'm no bairn, and it's not even anger anymore, (well, ok, it is), but he's got to go and the only way to get him sweating his portly little features is to squeeze the cunt where it ultimately hurts. What a price to pay, though. It's not the first time I've stayed away over a principle and the first time was far more of a sacrifice but it's still something that I don't want to do but will.

It’s clearly in the best interests of NUFC for Ashley to fuck off and the quickest way to reach that outcome is, as you say, is to hit him where it hurts. It’s a big sacrifice to stop going but the means justifies the ends and anyone who really cares about NUFC has to do what needs to be done.

It’s the only way.

It’s clearly in the best interests of NUFC for Ashley to fuck off and the quickest way to reach that outcome is, as you say, is to hit him where it hurts. It’s a big sacrifice to stop going but the means justifies the ends and anyone who really cares about NUFC has to do what needs to be done.

I wouldn't get stroppy with anyone who kept going, we've all got our limits. Mines been stretched to breaking point and it's just snapped. Goodnight and goodbye.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime...tment-newcastle

Lets all wait and crucify him once he's proved you all right. Get over yourselves having a crack now and wait till he mucks up. Chant at Ashley but not at Pardew. We need to show some sort of support to try and stop any kind of mass sale in January/Summer. Because I for one will be absolutely gutted if the likes of Carroll/Enrique/Barton/Jonas/Vuckic/Simpson/Tiote are sold.

Everyones looking for someone to blame. Its shifted from Ashley, to Beardo, to Pardew etc etc blah blah blah. Come on...one man is responsible for it, Fat Man Ashley.

What am saying is, lets see what Pardew does and then can have a pop. If he left because of the heat.....who do you expect will want to come and take the job? We'll end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

rant over.

Fuck off, the cunt is getting it with both barrels from me. He's been talking to the club for well over the 14 days suggested, the bloke is a wanker of the highest order.

14??????????????????? FOURTEEN??????? He knew he was getting it well over a month ago, I say again he's watched our derby game praying the mackems win.

Me n'aal honestly mate if you knew me, you'd know I'd be the last person ever to say that normally, there's far too many piss takes now for me to take. I criticised the missing fans when we played Reading last season, but that's me finish noo, honestly too, that is me finish.

It's obvious Pardew stitched this up with Derek and Mike several weeks ago, and so has been conniving like a shit to put a fellow professional out of a job. It's the equivalent of being an accessory to murder and then stealing the dead man's shoes. He therefore deserves all the vitriol that is going to come his way, unless he cna pull off a ten game winning streak.

Well well fucking hell- I thought I had seen it all, plainly not. The worst thing is that in reality it is his club and there is nothing we can do about it until he decides to sell.

I'm just completely dejected, I can't really summon up the energy to be angry, there isn't really any point.

In all honesty my views don't count for anything as I am nothing more than an interested observer -I don't get to many games and live miles away, but I still feel like Ive been filleted.

I always thought that FCUM carry on was a load of self indulgent nonsense, but to be honest I hope something like that starts up. At least it would b something you could believe in. I don't think I've got it in me to get emotionally invested again with Ashley in charge.

I hope someone starts something similar, cos I'm not interested in them till he's gone, there are too many piss takes now, it's not like rubbing salt in to the wounds, it's like after the salts been rubbed in to the wounds, and some cunts come with a blow torch over where the wound is. I AND MANY OTHERS on here consider ourselves to be the hardcore, well this tiny piece of hardcore is eroded till he has sold the club.

McDonald on "The Legends" tonight, claims the club is making a statement tomorrow, not an unveiling.

Which probably means its definitely an unveiling.

The statement is already floating around out there.

The Board of Newcastle United Football Club would like it to be know that they will not be contributing to the speculation regarding the recent departure of manager Chris Hughton from the Club. The Board at Newcastle United also wish to reiterate that there will not be at any stage in the future any comments coming from the Board regarding any issues surrounding Newcastle United save for prepared statements that are issued by the Newcastle United Media Officer.

If the Board of Newcastle United Football Club were to make a statement it would be to once again reiterate that this season in the Premier League presents a great challenge to the Club, one that must be met through promoting stability throughout the organisation. Regrettably after 18 months with Chris Hughton in charge the Board of Newcastle United Football Club have become somewhat complacent with the apparent progress that was being made through stability. The Board have therefore forumlated a new, more stable 5-year plan that will ultimately assist in acheiving a break-even financial position by 2015. To assist with this stability the Board have once again established a policy to promote from within where possible.

Were we to continue with a statement, which we won't, it would be to further promote the core values of credibility, viability and sustainability both on and off the field. Values that the Board has worked hard to ensure are being upheld, except in cases where they may interfere with our objectives for achieving a break-even financial position.

The Board at Newcastle United wish to reiterate the points made above that there will not be at any stage in the future any comments coming from the Board regarding any issues surrounding Newcastle United save for prepared statements that are issued by the Newcastle United Media Officer.

Once again, for the sake of clarity, this does not affect the Manager and coaching staff talking to the press/media about footballing matters on an everyday basis. The Board are being absolutely transparent in respect of this policy and would ask that the press/media direct any future questions that they may have regarding Newcastle United to our media officer.

With that in mind the Board are pleased to announce that Alan Pardew has accepted the position of manager of Newcastle United Football Club. He does so with the full and unconditional backing and support of the Board, who feel that he has the pedigree and experience to take the club forward.

In many respects this appointment is worse than that of Kinnear. Back then Keegan had quit leaving them in a predicament where they needed to get someone in quick.

This time it's completely different - we had a bloke in who was doing the best job since the days of Sir Bobby Robson. Yet they fire him for someone who can't even stick with a job at a 3rd division club.

As someone else pointed out he's been fired from the last 3 jobs, each one progressively lower league than that previous one - great CV that like.

And the Wist 'am fans who are telling us to hold our horses cos he's a decent manager can fuck off too. They're comparing their halycon days of almost winning the cup with him to the abomination they've got at present under Grant. It's totally flawed.

Im also not going on saturday, but just hope enough people stay away to make a difference. Needs to be sub 25k crowd for it to even get a mention in the press.

To clarify im pissed off with Ashley for the sacking of Hughton and also the sheer cuntishness of Pardew, I pray to god no1 gives him a decent reception, I'd love to see him hounded out straight away- He'll come in thinking he will be able to turn it round in a few weeks well all calm down, I'd be happy to be relegated again if it meant he sells up. Have a horrible feeling hes here for the long haul now

Edited by JaMoUsE