Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Would maybe create more of an effect to turn up but to just stand outside for the whole game.

Im sure this idea was put forward by the owner of the horrible burger van behind the east stand

That's me gone at the end of the season until the fat bastard is gone. Unfortunately it's the only language he speaks, money. And he is so obviously antagonising us it's untrue, even those who stuck their neck out backing him must surely realise this now.

I don't know what else I can do? Nothing he owns (including the club) has had a penny out of me for the last 2 years already.

I feel like washing my hands completely but know I'll not be able to. He's ripping the heart out of the club for me - quite literally.

He's got his ST money from me and nothing else. Last year he didn't get that, just went with a fellow posters ST or bought a ticket match by match, next year he won't even get the match by match money. I've had enough of the pair of cunts. They'll get NOTHING from me other than they've already got.

It’s the only way.

I'm no bairn, and it's not even anger anymore, (well, ok, it is), but he's got to go and the only way to get him sweating his portly little features is to squeeze the cunt where it ultimately hurts. What a price to pay, though. It's not the first time I've stayed away over a principle and the first time was far more of a sacrifice but it's still something that I don't want to do but will.

It’s clearly in the best interests of NUFC for Ashley to fuck off and the quickest way to reach that outcome is, as you say, is to hit him where it hurts. It’s a big sacrifice to stop going but the means justifies the ends and anyone who really cares about NUFC has to do what needs to be done.

I wouldn't get stroppy with anyone who kept going, we've all got our limits. Mines been stretched to breaking point and it's just snapped. Goodnight and goodbye.

I might not be so reasonable ;)

There’s always away games and I think this is the beginning of the end for the FCB. Lets’ just get this shite over with and get back to being a proper football club. The days when we would debate formations and team selection seem a distant memory.

Im also not going on saturday, but just hope enough people stay away to make a difference. Needs to be sub 25k crowd for it to even get a mention in the press

It wont be a sub 25k crowd on Saturday.

The way this plays out is an initial explosion of anger, which will acheive nothing as the fans will disagree about how to proceed as it is impossible to square the circle of position a - you must always support the team and b. the only way to hurt him is in the pocket. Both sides of that argument being equally valid.

However the anger will turn inward as fans argue amongst themselves. For many this latest horror will be the straw that finally breaks them and they will simply stop going

The unity that CH worked so hard to build has gone, and won't be coming back any time soon if ever.

Performances will undoubtedly suffer, we will fall down the table, the best players will go.

We will be relegated if not this season then next - crowds will gradually dwindle... I predict a 25k in the not too distant future will be held up as evidence of how we are still a big club. Probably when we get a decent draw on making it to the third round of the FACup

Ashley will sell at some point, at a loss, the extent of the loss dependant on how much he can make make out of Carrol and the other saleable assets before our destruction is complete.

we couldnt be more fucked

Understandably a tough couple of days for many reasons, but I think some of the reaction is a bit over the top once you stop to think things through.

I liked Chris Hughton because he was a nice guy, a decent guy, reminded me a bit of Sir Bob and was a breath of fresh and stability following the departure of Special K.

I cant say Chris Hughtons style of football is this or that or he was showing signs of being a great tactician or any other qualities you associate with great Managers.

Was he a good man manager or just a soft touch? Its well documented about the gang of four running the show.

Did he have a vision? A Plan? etc etc Again I dont know.

Yes Ashleys a cunt. Yes Chris could have had more to spend? Yes the pis poor squad didnt help our recent form?

But again when I think of Chris the words Dignified comes to mind and while that was a breath of fresh air, at the end of the day its probably not enough. As an optimist I would like to think he could have grown into the job and everything would have worked out, but usually nice guys come last.

A lot of stuff is coming out about the crap he had to put up with. Was it dignified just to accept it or should he have done what KK and most managers would have done. Was he a Yes Man.

If it was Martin Jol or Martin Oneil getting unveiled tomorrow, most wouldnt miss Chris too much. Unfortunately its looking like Pardew. While thats a big Anti climax, Im not sure its leaving us worse off than under Chris, and it might even leave us better off. (Time will tell).

But its certainly not something to boycott over or never go back, its just another chapter of many.

I was more livid about KK and more livid about the renaming of the ground.

I'll expect the usual contrary slavver but for the time being, Pardew will get my backing.

I'll expect the usual contrary slavver but for the time being, Pardew will get my backing.

I don't think it's your support of Ashley fucking the club that riles me, it's your willingness to bend over and take it with a resigned smile on your face

Understandably a tough couple of days for many reasons, but I think some of the reaction is a bit over the top once you stop to think things through.

I liked Chris Hughton because he was a nice guy, a decent guy, reminded me a bit of Sir Bob and was a breath of fresh and stability following the departure of Special K.

I cant say Chris Hughtons style of football is this or that or he was showing signs of being a great tactician or any other qualities you associate with great Managers.

Was he a good man manager or just a soft touch? Its well documented about the gang of four running the show.

Yes Ashleys a cunt. Yes Chris could have had more to spend? Yes the pis poor squad didnt help our recent form?

But again when I think of Chris the words Dignified comes to mind and while that was a breath of fresh air, at the end of the day its probably not enough. As an optimist I would like to think he could have grown into the job and everything would have worked out, but usually nice guys come last.

A lot of stuff is coming out about the crap he had to put up with. Was it dignified just to accept it or should he have done what KK and most managers would have done. Was he a Yes Man.

If it was Martin Jol or Martin Oneil getting unveiled tomorrow, most wouldnt miss Chris too much. Unfortunately its looking like Pardew. While thats a big Anti climax, Im not sure its leaving us worse off than under Chris, and it might even leave us better off. (Time will tell).

But its certainly not something to boycott over or never go back, its just another chapter of many.

Alan Pardew - Alan fucking Pardew

CH possibly wasn't the greatest coach in the world, but he was overachievng spectacularly with the tools available. He rebuilt the dignity, spirit and team ethic. he made me proud.

We have squandered all the positives of his time in the job for Alan Pardew

You might have a point about CH's long term viability but hold on ...Alan Pardew

I too was more livid about KK and the renaming of the ground, but only because I'm resigned and depressed.

Alan Pardew

It will have more to do with Hughton's departure than Pardew himself, although neither does he appear to fit the bill of a big-name manager so often craved at St James' Park.

How does that work exactly?

Usual fucking bullshit tbh.

Moronic question:

Q. Which club/fans wouldn't want a big name manager (by that meaning a manager with a good reputation/standing in the game)?

A. None. Pointless question and point being made

Pertinent question:

Q. Which fans wanted rid of Hughton?

A. None

The only reason any of us would expect a big name manager would be because the team is in a pretty decent position. We aren't cut adrift at the bottom of the league and we have shown we can compete with anyone this season. Pardew represents no move forward so why make the change?

TBH I think a lot fans (certainly me) would be happier with a lesser name than Pardew if he was someone who was showing some sort of promise as a manager. For me the worst thing about all of this is that Pardew offers the club nothing whatsoever. His only credentials are (much like Wise before him) is that he has a connection to the owner.

We all know what's coming now, relegation this season or at best next. No money will be spent on the squad and our best players will fuck off asap. When we go down this time we will stay down.

I've never been more depressed as a Newcastle supporter than I am now and I see absolutely no way out.

And you wonder why people take the piss CT?

Neither wonder nor care tbf.

If people dont want to think about the realities of the situation thats fine. We can all wring our hands and just shout Ashleys a cunt, but some of us like to think about the facts and analyse Chris Hughtons tenure.

I took my stand when KK got sacked and cancelled my season ticket. Sure Ive been back, times a big healer but just cos Ashleys not the billionaire we all hoped for doesnt mean Im going to stop enjoying the toon or discussing things about the club, regardless of the standard sheep response of so many.

But seriously, if you think my skin is so thin that I worry about comments from the likes of the Fish, fucking hell.

If anyone wants to argue the points ive made fine, if not fine. ;)

CH possibly wasn't the greatest coach in the world, but he was overachievng spectacularly with the tools available. He rebuilt the dignity, spirit and team ethic. he made me proud.

You might have a point about CH's long term viability but hold on ...Alan Pardew

I too was more livid about KK and the renaming of the ground, but only because I'm resigned and depressed.

Alan Pardew

;) Alan who?

He certainly brought a dignigfied face to the club, but as for spirit and team ethic, I think the gang of four accounted for a lot of that.

Jesus wept man, wasn't so long ago you were banging on about Hughton being the new SBR and talking about how he was the man to solve all our problems. Now that we actually started to take to him and Ashley's chucked him out like so much trash, it turns out he wasn't really all that great after all?

Jesus wept man, wasn't so long ago you were banging on about Hughton being the new SBR and talking about how he was the man to solve all our problems. Now that we actually started to take to him and Ashley's chucked him out like so much trash, it turns out he wasn't really all that great after all?

Ive already said I liked Hughton and would have rather he was here, doesnt stop you thinking about the points I raise, but in your case it looks like it does, sadly.

The points about Hughton are all valid and I can't disagree with most of them. But they are all blown out of the window by the fact that it is Pardew coming in to replace him. He's done the job longer and not managed to do any better than Hughton has done so far. He's taken Charlton down (basically two divisions), he took West Ham on their worst losing streak for 70 years (while picking Mullins and Harewood over Mascherano and Tevez for christs sake) and by all accounts lost the dressing room at Southampton (even with a ten point deduction it shouldn't have been difficult to get that club into at least a play off position in league one). He's been sacked on the back of failure at much smaller clubs than this one yet somehow we are expected to buy that he is the man to move us forward. Nothing about this makes football sense. It only makes sense if you look at it from the fat cunts point of view of not wanting to pay anyone decent wages, not wanting to spend on the squad and wanting someone to go along with whatever he says.

Pardew deserves no backing because (I for one believe) he's conspired with those cunts to get Hughton the sack and he lacks the qualifications to even maintain our current position let alone move us forward. The sooner he fucks off the better but much the same as with those two cunts in the boardroom, I suspect we're stuck with him while we see our club die on it's arse.

Alan Pardew

;) Alan who?

He certainly brought a dignigfied face to the club, but as for spirit and team ethic, I think the gang of four accounted for a lot of that.

Assuming you are correct, how do you predict the Go4 are going to react, and how do you think the squads spirit will be affected

Keep taking the Taboo.

If you can't see that most people are devastated, not because Hughton was "nice" or "dignified", but because it's a catastrophically bad decision for the future of club, then I really do pity you.

Pardew will have your backing?

Explains all about you- You'll no doubt vote Labour next election when your mate Dave's cuts have crippled the economy and no fucker can afford to use taxis, or you to fill yours with fuel.

Please, give me one area you think Pardew will improve us over Hughton.

Just one.

The points about Hughton are all valid and I can't disagree with most of them. But they are all blown out of the window by the fact that it is Pardew coming in to replace him. He's done the job longer and not managed to do any better than Hughton has done so far. He's taken Charlton down (basically two divisions), he took West Ham on their worst losing streak for 70 years (while picking Mullins and Harewood over Mascherano and Tevez for christs sake) and by all accounts lost the dressing room at Southampton (even with a ten point deduction it shouldn't have been difficult to get that club into at least a play off position in league one). He's been sacked on the back of failure at much smaller clubs than this one yet somehow we are expected to buy that he is the man to move us forward. Nothing about this makes football sense. It only makes sense if you look at it from the fat cunts point of view of not wanting to pay anyone decent wages, not wanting to spend on the squad and wanting someone to go along with whatever he says.

Pardew deserves no backing because (I for one believe) he's conspired with those cunts to get Hughton the sack and he lacks the qualifications to even maintain our current position let alone move us forward. The sooner he fucks off the better but much the same as with those two cunts in the boardroom, I suspect we're stuck with him while we see our club die on it's arse.

Basically the point I was making. The over re-action of not going anymore isnt deserved in this case. We are not replacing KK with Pardew or Sir Bob with Pardew....Its Hughton with Pardew.

Im not excited one iota by Pardew but like all other managers, with me he'll get his chance to live or die on his own merits.

It doesn,t even make sense on those terms.

Pardew it would appear is on a 5 year contract worth north of 500k /year

Hughton was doing his thing on way less than that, and working uncomplaining within whatever strictures Ashley cared to impose.

So basically we've got somebody worse, more expensive and on a longer contract in charge, and have managed to destroy the positivity and togetherness surrounding the club at the same time

We are fucked

Pardew didnt plot behind the scenes to get rid of Hughton, thats a ridiculous idea. Cant believe some of you are entertaining it based on him being in the frame for 2 weeks or whatever.

Stevie knew this since 22nd October which means its been hatched as a plan weeks before that. Lawyers would have been involved in preparing the dismissal for ages. Are they part of the 'plot'?

None of this implicates anyone other than Ashley in Hughton's sacking.

Alan Pardew

;) Alan who?

Assuming you are correct, how do you predict the Go4 are going to react, and how do you think the squads spirit will be affected

Now thats a whole different kettle of fish and could be a real problem, but at the end of the day I think players like Barton just want to get out their and win. I think its probably fair to say its all been very nicey nicey over the last 18 months and nobody likes a change to their routine.

Ive worked for similar managers to chris in business and suddenly a new fired up fucker comes in and can either totally upset the apple cart or raise everything to a new level.