Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

These 2 new signings better include a beast of a striker. We still haven't replaced Carroll. Would be nice to have someone who can head a ball in fact.

These 2 new signings better include a beast of a striker. We still haven't replaced Carroll. Would be nice to have someone who can head a ball in fact.

hey y' never know - Dekka might have set aside £2:37 to file Leon Best's heed into shape .

If they replace Carroll and keep or replace Enrique I won't complain. That's not even asking for £35m or £20m, the money is irrelevant just do something for the fans you twats!

If they replace Carroll and keep or replace Enrique I won't complain. That's not even asking for £35m or £20m, the money is irrelevant just do something for the fans you twats!

This.

The fans having proven more than once under this regime that they will keep paying the piper no matter now much he pisses on their chips, therefore I can't see Ash and Llamb thinking this is in any way important.

I think they will be asking Pardew if he thinks team will survive or, being kind, if the team will do better then last season. I think the two players mooted will be what happens, and I don't think there will be a wow signing. I suspect Shola will still be well involved.

hey y' never know - Dekka might have set aside £2:37 to file Leon Best's heed into shape .

No capital outlay until 2015.

The 5 year plan?

The 5 year plan?

They got Shola his mask ?

I noticed that aswell. CT said he paid 1840 but the receipt states £1540.

All hail Ashley and him giving something back to the fans ...

The picture quality of scanned images makes reading them correctly more difficult obviously. Nothing to see here. :lol:

Guest alex
:lol: Reminds me of the Viz book of crap jokes or whatever it was called which had a famous people on the toilet bit in it. E.g. Neville Chamberlain "I have in my hand a piece of paper".

Fergie never lets a good one go plus Wes Brown is a crock and I've see milk turn faster than John O'Shea. If anything I'm more concerned about our positive progress in the transfer market - signing young, promising internationals but I'd rather they signed old average players on massive wages then spend their money wisely.

Looks like sunderland are signing O'shea and Brown ...from Man Utd.....they are looking to knock our transfer policy into a cocked hat....

Brown's a good player but he's spent more time on the treatment table than on the pitch. O'Shea is a shabby utility man, while I'd rather have our midfield than Larsson, and Gibson will get found out in a shite side. That said if they get a few strikers in I think they'll come top half. I think we'll both overtake Everton this season, now that is what I call a club in stagnation. They seem to have neither the will, ambition and certain not the means, to improve, they'll get progressively worse, plodding along as they have been over the next few years.

Looks like sunderland are signing O'shea and Brown ...from Man Utd.....they are looking to knock our transfer policy into a cocked hat....

5 posts. Bigging up Sunderland. Hmmm :lol:

5 posts. Bigging up Sunderland. Hmmm :lol:

Just what I was looking at. If I was sad enough to go on a Sunderland board, I'd have enough pride in Newcastle to avoid using the cloak of pretending to be a mackem. Sad meff.

Fergie never lets a good one go plus Wes Brown is a crock and I've see milk turn faster than John O'Shea. If anything I'm more concerned about our positive progress in the transfer market - signing young, promising internationals but I'd rather they signed old average players on massive wages then spend their money wisely.

Good point about a youth policy.....however experience is essential ...even if it were for only one season...

One season? They are talking four year deals! :lol:

It's the way mackems like to massage their own ego's. By pretending to be pissed off Geordies on Newcastle forums or on their own forums. I'll never understand it but my feedback was genuine.

Looks like they are after Vaughan from Blackpool now, are they trying to get relegated too?