Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest alex

Magpieswing's other posts on this forum:

"toon were really lucky to get a point today after the deserved equalizer from Gyan they were well motivated and we were only saved by the whistle... "

"the vietnam shot is sick sick sick" (in the Stokoeshop thread)

"I was at that game and ...looking at this objectively ....sunderland really deserved a point ..and now we've lost Carroll it looks like they have seized the initiative ...and thats disappointing.... "

"sack the Board!!!!"

Subtle :lol:

O'Sheas a decent utility man to have on the bench tbf, solid enough, he's not awful and he's not brilliant but he'll do an adequete job anywhere along the back or in dm if he has to.

For the likes of most clubs he'll be a reasonable defender compared to what they could attract imo, you'd rather have someone better but they probably can't get it.

Us for example, i'd rather have O'Shea at right back than Danny Simpson

Surprised they let him go tbh but guess they figure with Jones and smalling he'll have too much competition for even a bench slot and they'll need to keep them happy.

The Man U fans think he's absolute gash. Which he is.

Looks like sunderland are signing O'shea and Brown ...from Man Utd.....they are looking to knock our transfer policy into a cocked hat....

man utd fans are gutted.....http://www.redcafe.net/f6/goodbye-john-oshea-334842/

Looks like sunderland are signing O'shea and Brown ...from Man Utd.....they are looking to knock our transfer policy into a cocked hat....

man utd fans are gutted.....http://www.redcafe.net/f6/goodbye-john-oshea-334842/

Yeah it looks like there's a near mutiny on about it over there.

Yeah it looks like there's a near mutiny on about it over there.

Fergie will be on the steps within the hour pacifying angry fans Keegan style.

Is it right Baked bean napper has signed a five year deal?

O'shea isn't a bad signing but god only knows what wages they must be on, Fergie must love Bruce.

No wonder Bruce is looking like he's ready for a heart attack, he's basically holding down three jobs.

Secret Agent for us. Chief buyer of Man Utd's cast off's, then pretending he gives a fuck about SAFC

Slip nicely into the mould of average cast offs nee one else wants like Bardsley, Malbranque, Richardson, Bramble etc.

Looks like they will be fighting us for a place in mid table obscurity

Slip nicely into the mould of average cast offs nee one else wants like Bardsley, Malbranque, Richardson, Bramble etc.

Looks like they will be fighting us for a place in mid table obscurity

Came out during his court case that he was on £31k a week as well. The mind boggles.

• 3 weeks later...
NEWCASTLE United are "ahead of the game" in the transfer market - according to boss Alan Pardew.

The Chronicle understands Pardew has considered the possibility of signing Tottenham duo Jermain Defoe and Peter Crouch to fill the striker void – while United are still working hard to bring Mevlut Erding to Tyneside from Paris St Germain.

Yet United will not be going back to West Ham for Carlton Cole after taking an interest last January.

On the left-back front, Pardew has insisted the Magpies are covered, and it is believed Wayne Bridge, Stephen Warnock – as the Chronicle revealed on May 10 – and West Brom full-back Nicky Shorey are legitimate targets.

However, speaking on his quest to find a No 9 fit and capable enough to don the sacred shirt, Pardew told the Chronicle: “After the Andy Carroll thing I am not going to use the word ‘promise’, it is a dangerous word.

“However, I am confident we will get a striker in.

“After the Orlando game there were plenty of fans who came out to see us and mentioned on more than one occasion to me ‘where’s the striker?’ It is not something that is far from my mind.”

Pardew understands the frustration of fans, but indicated when the transfer market will start moving in fuller swing.

He added: “Everybody will start making moves shortly.

“We do not want to miss out – but we are ahead of the game.

“We have been trying to bring a striker in for a while, we are ahead of the game.

“We know exactly what the market is and we will pitch in when it is right.”

Read More http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/newcastle-u.../#ixzz1TETJOqrP

United fined Jose Enrique two weeks’ wages after his rant on the club’s transfer policy on Twitter.

However, Pardew feels there are no hard feelings.

Enrique was all smiles at an open training session at the Crew Stadium yesterday and smiled and posed for pictures with fans in the sunshine.

Pardew said: “He will play at Columbus and he trained well.

“We have shaken hands and put it all to bed like grown men should. “Now and again we all make mistakes.

“He might not think it is a mistake, but I know I do. That is all in the past now.”

The Magpies will join the rest of their Premier League counterparts in a meeting later this year over Twitter and the problems the social networking website has caused clubs this summer and figure out how is best to use it.

Pardew added: “It is not good to put things on Twitter when you are not in a good place emotionally – it does not reflect well on people.

“It is an instant diary. At school you used to write diaries and you would look back and think ‘what was I writing!’

“A lot of people will look back at some things they write and be embarrassed.

“They have to learn the media are quickly alerted to these sites and it immediately turns into news and used very negatively.

“They can be used positively too. I am not against freedom of speech or expression, but the players have to be very careful.”

I wonder, can anybody possibly guess how CT will react to this? :mellow:

I'd be happiest with Warnock out of the 3 replacement LBs mentioned, but he's really not much better than Simpson. What happened to this M'Bengue bloke? He'd actually cost a fee, so we're out of the running?

As for Crouch and Defoe, I'd rather have Defoe but both are past it.