Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Its not a good post, its from someone who thinks that Cabaye and Tiote will dominate every game on account of them being good. Form dips, results go badly, luck has a role. It evens itself out which is why the league table doesnt lie.

Can admin delete it, i second Gemmill's post completely.

What a bunch of pretentious, pompous, supercilious, arrogant wankers you lot are, epitomised by Monsieur Given.

Get over yerselves man!

:lol:

I defy anyone to say they heard that lineup today and thought that pardew had got it right. We had a team out there who had no clue where they were playing or what their role was. You can't complain about 3 points but it should have been more comfortable than that.

it would if the chances first half had gone away. we had 4 good ones.

I think at home, if we'd kept the energy of the first 20 we'd have seen a much more comfortable result.

our issues were down to individuals and energy levels rather than tactically I thought.

Gutierrez has played LB before, Cabaye was all over the place anyway (by Pardew's own admission, Cabaye played about 5 different roles today) and Perch did a good job. Don't really see what the fuss is about tbh. Injuries led to the team being changed. It happens.

He wanted to try something different, and Santon has had a couple of dodgy games (did alright today though). Hardly the end of the world, but some people will make the most of absolutely anything to complain about when it comes to Pardew.

Weren't the changes forced on Pardew due to injury? Apologies, I haven't watched the match, just going on what Pardew said afterwards

How? Stanton was available to play lb. Which would have left gutI free to play the left wing without a total rejig.

Pardew's tactics enabled the team to create those chances, he can only set the team up to score goals and defend. He can't actually finish for the striker or clear the ball into row Z when the defender is fannying on. I thought the performance was in keeping with our recent form which is lacking confidence and energy. As for that prick calling people arrogant, that's just one the sort of hypocritical logic-defying bollocks posts it's better to rise above, even when the poster has been whooshed.

Weren't the changes forced on Pardew due to injury? Apologies, I haven't watched the match, just going on what Pardew said afterwards

How? Stanton was available to play lb. Which would have left gutI free to play the left wing without a total rejig.

Is that Harry Dean Stanton?

I assume Santon was dropped due to form? I don't know though, you'd have to ask Pardew.....as I said I was just going on what he said at post match interview, which was that 8 injuries forced the changes on him.

Is that Harry Dean Stanton?

I assume Santon was dropped due to form? I don't know though, you'd have to ask Pardew.....as I said I was just going on what he said at post match interview, which was that 8 injuries forced the changes on him.

So it was an unforced change based on form......due to injuries.

Confusing.

HF clearly mortal complaining about Jonas playing LB when the lad got MOTM.

Whoever came up with that was daft when yaya perch was a class apart.

if its a new tactical preference in which Jonas and the team shine then we'll see it continue.

Guest CabayeAye

Like I said in the match thread, it looks like a case of square pegs in round holes as he doesn't have the personnel to play the formation that accommodates Ben Arfa.

---------------Krul---------------

Santon Perch Colo Raylor

---------------Tiote-------------

Ben Arfa Cabaye Jonas---

--------Ba---------Cisse-------

Problem solved. And as a bonus, Cabaye gets to actually get forward and Santon is on the right side!

I must admit I'd happily play Perch at CB over Williamson. The bloke was unbelievably bad on Sunday. Terrified to be in possession.

Eh not meaning to burst your bubble and i don't like williamson myself, but you do remember what happened when Perch played there before?

I think you're forgetting CT's assessment of 'MOTM' Guttierez against Norwich.

Take everything he says with a pinch of salt.

I must admit I'd happily play Perch at CB over Williamson. The bloke was unbelievably bad on Sunday. Terrified to be in possession.

Eh not meaning to burst your bubble and i don't like williamson myself, but you do remember what happened when Perch played there before?

Some people really dont :lol: There's certain uberfans on here who cant remember ten games ago when they are spouting off about where Pardew is getting it wrong