Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Theres no fucking chance David O'Leary will be the new head coach.

Zero.

People are reading way too much into an Arsenal fan watching an Arsenal game.

Club owner Mike Ashley had identified former Leeds and Aston Villa manager O'Leary as his No 1 target to fill the vacancy in the St James' Park manager's office and even offered him a two-year contract, but they were unable to agree personal terms.

Negotiations ended in deadlock in a meeting between Newcastle managing director Derek Llambias, who runs the club for Ashley, and O'Leary together with his representative, the London-based lawyer Michael Kennedy.
That impasse bodes badly for the job prospects of O'Leary, who still harbours hopes of reviving his career at Newcastle following three-and-a-half years out of management. Ashley, who joined in the talks by telephone, expected to look elsewhere for a new manager if he takes the club off the market.
"Mike isn't the type of guy to back down," a Tyneside source said. "He wanted to give David the chance to come back but was unable to come up with a package which suited both parties. The door is still open but there would have to be a rethink from both sides."
Tyneside entrepreneur Barry Moat has confirmed he is still attempting to complete a takeover and would immediately restore Alan Shearer to the manager 's role.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/6024208/Newcastles-talks-with-David-OLeary-break-down.html

:whistling:

Theres no fucking chance David O'Leary will be the new head coach.

Zero.

People are reading way too much into an Arsenal fan watching an Arsenal game.

Sounds more like an Ashley appointment than Garde, tbf.

Going to piss people off here, but anyone been watching the Palace games?

It's much more positive than the football we ever played, and he's produced a good team out of a shower of shite.

Putting pressure on him, rather than ashley will turn out to be a big mistake when O'Leary's in next year. (Who I thought was a good manager years ago, but he's been out for far too long)

A good start always equates to a manager doing well in the long term. It'll be the fans fault if the owner appoints O' Leary. And putting pressure on the owner is bound to work. Just like when he sacked KK and appointed Kinnear.

/s

A good start always equates to a manager doing well in the long term. It'll be the fans fault if the owner appoints O' Leary. And putting pressure on the owner is bound to work. Just like when he sacked KK and appointed Kinnear.

/s

:lol: Aye. The way some media outlets and people are going on about Pardew it's as if they have forgetten he was here for 4 fucking year, we got his full range and know what he's like. Pardew would have walked off to Palace regardless of fan backing or pressure tbh, he's went back to London and will be on more money. I'm still glad he's gone.

Whatever we all make of the cunt, there's no doubt his reputation was enhanced after his stint with us, particularly in the national media, which is no big surprise really given his dreadful record in his previous job

Congratulations on immediately seeing my point and not just being a bore, Stevie.

Fish you are the most boring person I've ever seen on line. You can't make people LOL, it's impossible and I honestly think you were a 1940s German in your last life.

"Oh you're boring Steve"

You're a complete mug who I think has had mental problems recently. Good luck with them.

:lol:

Stevie obviously not a fan of The Fish's comedy twitter account.

Nah, he's just a cunt who's angry at the world and is looking for an easy target to take it out on. I wish him well with his recovery, but don't think even the all-clear will change him into a likeable bloke.

Nah, he's just a cunt who's angry at the world and is looking for an easy target to take it out on. I wish him well with his recovery, but don't think even the all-clear will change him into a likeable bloke.

:lol: I'd turn in to a cunt if people like you liked me. Couldn't be less angry at the minute. I recently lost the best man in the world, I've had to cope with it, I'm doing OK but I miss him massively, I've got chemo every month, so I couldn't give a fuck if a hideously dour cunt who's been to less than 10 Toon games in his life doesn't like me, the cheeky bald wank. You were better 7 years ago when you used to pipe down, like I say I blame the anti-depressants you're taking.

Stevie said it took 7 words to find that 'relic' from six years ago. Probably took about the same number of seconds. I'd completely forgotten we'd even been interested in O'Leary if it was true. Anyway, I'm sure somebody can do the same with one of these Garde articles in six years time. ;)

. Anyway, I'm sure somebody can do the same with one of these Garde articles in six years time. ;)

He'll probably have 3 Champions League successes with some oil soaked rich club by then man and we'll be whinging, "we kept fuckin Carver instead, but the owner died in a train crash the next year so it wasn't all bad."

He'll probably have 3 Champions League successes with some oil soaked rich club by then man and we'll be whinging, "we kept fuckin Carver instead, but the owner died in a train crash the next year so it wasn't all bad."

Will he have sacked his helicopter off by then? ;)

Will he have sacked his helicopter off by then? ;)

Don't laugh, he might move into rail when he realises he can't become the world's richest man on shite sportswear alone.

:lol: I'd turn in to a cunt if people like you liked me. Couldn't be less angry at the minute. I recently lost the best man in the world, I've had to cope with it, I'm doing OK but I miss him massively, I've got chemo every month, so I couldn't give a fuck if a hideously dour cunt who's been to less than 10 Toon games in his life doesn't like me, the cheeky bald wank. You were better 7 years ago when you used to pipe down, like I say I blame the anti-depressants you're taking.

Is that your standard dig these days? 'Take some prozac'

For a guy whose had his fair amount of publicly shared low points and received support off just about everyone on this board it makes you come across like a total dick tbh. Your pushing 40 ffs