Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Better than spending my time on Vidal Sassoon you old woman.

Not a question I can answer Tom as we have all played this game when in need of a manager and no one ever gets it right.

I do however know that there would be loads of managers desperate to manage NUFC with the set up we have here. While we have problems with squad depth etc, lots of managers would look at our squad and drool at some of the talent.

Give me names and back it up or your opinion is fairly worthless I'm afraid.

Not a question I can answer Tom as we have all played this game when in need of a manager and no one ever gets it right.

I do however know that there would be loads of managers desperate to manage NUFC with the set up we have here. While we have problems with squad depth etc, lots of managers would look at our squad and drool at some of the talent.

you fucking clown

Well you're struggliing to name ONE.

This is about your learning experience. Not mine.

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the squad is small, tired & injured. The results will always be fairly similar and after your own calls for stability & hyperbolism regarding Pardew - you now want to replace him but you can't name a single replacement.

Well you're struggliing to name ONE.

This is about your learning experience. Not mine.

It doesn't matter who the manager is if the squad is small, tired & injured. The results will always be fairly similar and after your own calls for stability & hyperbolism regarding Pardew - you now want to replace him but you can't name a single replacement.

The squad may not be as tired or injured if we'd had someone in place who could see Jonas was fucked, could see Ba and Cisse couldn't play together in a 442 and picked players who enabled us to play good attacking football on the deck rather than half a season of turgid hoofball.

Listen and learn Pike. ;)

It's a good question though that you keep on avoiding. Who would you bring in realistically if we sacked Pardew?

It's not a good question at all. It's like asking me if we got rid of Coloccini who would we bring in.

You all know I only watch Newcastle.

It's like saying I wouldn't sell my house because I can't name possible buyers!

If I advertise it it will sell.

Being very silly today.

Why was Jonas fucked? Because the squad is tiny & he'd played a fuck load of games working harder than anyone else on the pitch, tracking back & busting his gut when attack minded full backs couldn't be arsed to track back.

Nobody's saying Pardew's perfect but he was right to give Cisse & Ba a shot in a 4-4-2. He attempted to grind out results in the same style he did when you were calling him the next best thing. Long ball was fine when we were winning - aesthetically perfect & a instance of lustre when we beat Man United 3-0. We played less than 15 games in 433 last season. Plus he can only pick the players he's got.

Anyway - lets not digress too much - if you want to sack Pardew - just before the January window - when players are coming in & out - name - just one name - of a manager who would come.

It's not a good question at all. It's like asking me if we got rid of Coloccini who would we bring in.

Being very silly today.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01757/Josef-Fritzl-house_1757109c.jpg

Being very silly today.

More like saying you wouldnt sell your house because you have absolutely nowhere else to go. Which would be pretty sensible I think.

tumblr_m5tgdxToMP1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Sounds like the thought processes of Freddie Shepherd and Douglas Hall around August bank holiday weekend, 2004 :lol:

Be careful what you wish for CT.....

Edited by PaddockLad

Pardew:

"We have a meeting and we will be discussing options in front of us. I don't think our policy will change too much. Money is tight here in terms of how we spend it.

'We try to get the best possible deal for the club but we do take into account where we are."

Don't we fucking know it!!!

Pardew:

"I'd like to wish Demba orw the best at Chewsea and thank Mike for going aht there and getting Demba in the fiwrst place, trust me, there weren't many peepowh out there prepared to pay West 'Ahm naffink and bung Demba and his agent a few quid with a silly fahkin' clause but Mike did and I fink it needs put on record. Orw the money Mike gets at Noocarsuw goes straight back in the club, only the atha day one of the cleaners fownd a 10p piece next to the radiator in my room which was turned off as it was a pretty warm day for a january, anyway, she gave that coin to Mike and let me tell you, that 10p went straight into the leccy bill tin."

From F365's Winners and Losers...

Newcastle

Three defeats in a row, nine in the last 11 matches and the club's top scorer departing for Chelsea. It hasn't been a good Christmas on Tyneside.

The worrying thing for Newcastle fans is that Alan Pardew has struggled in similar circumstances before. The manager's rudimentary tactics (Newcaslte have played the most long balls in the Premier League this season) gained promotion, ninth place in the Premier League and an FA Cup runners-up medal in his two full seasons at West Ham, but when the team's performances started to slip, Pardew had no answer.

West Ham's defeat-heavy form at the start of the 2006/07 season - which saw Pardew lose his job on December 11 - was somewhat reminiscent of Newcastle's recent run, with matches occasionally ending in victory, usually lost and rarely drawn. Newcastle need to learn how to salvage at least a point in games such as Wednesday's defeat to Everton, when an early lead was thrown away. At the moment it seems Pardew is without a recognisable plan to overcome the slump.

the most worrying thing for me is the spirit that got us through so many games last season seems to have gone. the football was never the best last season.

but the way we capitulated at arsenal and the complete lack of ideas after everton went ahead other than punting it forward to shola was worrying. the will to battle until the final whistle seems to have gone the same way as our form.

It's a good question though that you keep on avoiding. Who would you bring in realistically if we sacked Pardew?

Why don't we go one further and ask him what tactics would have worked with this bare squad Pardew has to deal with? There were literally matches where NONE of the plaers on the bench deserved to be on the bench, let alone in the first team.

Sacking Pardew calls are absolutely laughable

Why don't we go one further and ask him what tactics would have worked

Hi and welcome to September when some of us were pointing out the lack of creativity down the left, over reliance on Ben Arfa as the only point of attack and Pardews turgid hoofball tactics. Simple really and long before all the injuries deflected the blame.

Its no surprise really that even now, with all the injuries we have, a change of personnel and tactics has resulted in us actually looking like a good team going forward. (And yes, shame we cant defend but thats a different problem in itself).

And of course it would have helped have more players on board in the summer, but none of that hides Pardews shortcomings this season.

We had / have enough quality to be way better than staving off relegation.

Nobody pointed out the problem with long ball tactics when it was exactly the same last year but we were winning.

Tactics need to be fluid, if we played 433 every game we'd get found out pretty quickly too.

Nobody pointed out the problem with long ball tactics when it was exactly the same last year but we were winning.

Tactics need to be fluid, if we played 433 every game we'd get found out pretty quickly too.

But our tactics haven't been fluid. It has been either long ball to Demba or hoping Ben Arfa would do something amazing.

Anyway, he's now changed / changing so Im sure come Norwich with new additions, returning players and Cisse down the middle it will all come good.