Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, that booing. The chants of " you don't know what you're doing" for a while after too. We went from comfortable one minute to fraught for the last 30.

I don't know how much it translated to the TV audience but it was palpable in the stadium.

I was there. Do you think we should all be happy clappers? Blaming the fans is ridiculous at any level.

And as the nurse points out, an alternative decision would have been to improve our attack not reduce it.

All hypothesis - which could have led to the same result. Who would you have brought on?

I'd reply properly if I could decipher what you just said so i'll just repeat what i said. My point is simple and clear, you and LBT etc said the problem was our attacking play and Pardew made us look inept going forward and we relied on a moment of magic on Ba or Ben Arfa to get us out of the hole. Now we look good going forward now, the issue is our defence. The manager may still need to go but not for the reasons you were arguing for 3momths ago.

Ill make it simple for you too.

All season we have been complaining about the negative tactics, the poor attacking, the creativity......Because...... when we play good attacking football, particularly against the lesser teams, we control the game (as we did yesterday) and they have to worry more about us than we do about them.

J69 is spot on. Pardews team talk will have been all about not taking risks, sitting back, holding what we had.

Thats why we played shit the first 15 minutes of the second half. Of course his answer was to throw petrol on the fire.

A very rare extremely good post from J69. Whoever is contradicting you is talking complete pish.

Also just seen MOTD, I've defended him through blind loyalty but Pardew is getting worse. "Yohan was injured, the crowds reactions changed the whole mood" FUCK OFF! Patronising cunt. Aye its wor fault u take Anita and Marveaux off,wor fault u play Shola on the right,wor fault we lost cos we voiced dissatisfaction. Cunt

Dickie! And then half the board agreeing with him!? Nee way that's a new poster either. It's Alex or Wacky making a return

Newcastle United supporters at Anfield.

About 12,000 of them.

Great support.

No negativity.

No booing.

We got twatted 4-0.

:lol:

Aye playing against the European Champions elect at a ground we hadn't won at for 20 years, as opposed to a home defeat against one of the worst 8 side I've seen in the Premier League in the last decade.

"The crowd got negative and that spread to the players". :lol: What a carry on!! That is a silly thing to say. Think people at the game have every right to complain about the substitutions as negative as they were.

It's pretty clear we dropped off in the second half (like we always do when we're ahead) and gave them more time to create mischief.

He maintains that this wasn't the instructions and frankly I don't believe him cause I've seen it time and time again. Sittiing back and playing nothing football trying to protect piddling leads against crap sides.

Nothing will save him now after the tonking a re-emerging Villa side will deal out and the two following games don't like like they offer much either.

Rijkaard - available and a monster experience of football at all levels

Adkins - available and seems to have got good performances out of a mediocre Soton team

I'd take either right now.

Edited by Park Life

How many games did we win 1-0 last year protecting a lead?

Different mindset in the champions league spots when we had the best defence in the league.

In the relegation places he invited pressure where none existed.

we only got one decent striker(who is off form)now ba has gone,which was always going to happen and we have been short of decent cb cover going back to pre-season and it was then it should have been sorted out.

seen the highlights just now was out all day yesterday and fcking glad didn't see any of it now.

williamson is shit

There's a reason when i fuckup in footy i utter "jesus had the touch of shola there"

Cisse was unlucky in the first half

instead of going at them and trying to get cisse more chances we had mind boggling subs.

and then in the post match interview that slimey cunt has a go at the fans??

Having a go at the support is normally Act3 in dismissal dramas.

What are you giggling at?...He's forgotten more about football than Pardew ever knew.

I'm not disagreeing but talk of his is irrelevant as there's zero chance of him coming here.

As a player maybe, as a manager asides from having an outstanding team at barca he's a bit suspect like.

And we'd never pay him, same goes for Bert van Marwijk who is outta work after van gall took over the dutch side.

Cruyff rates him. That's enough for me. ;)

I was on about Marwijk in 2009 when nobody had heard of him.

Tell you what though there's dozens of managers gagging to have a crack at the PL.

Frank Rijkaard? Fuckin yes please!

Would one of the best defenders ever to put a pair of boots on work for a bloke who pays buttons for toadies to keep their gobs shut,in the midst of a relegation fight? He's fuckin Dutch man! :lol: Even if he lowered himself to speak to us the conversation with Ashley us likely to be quite short.

Great shout and id love to see him here but think is highly unlikely.

Aye playing against the European Champions elect at a ground we hadn't won at for 20 years, as opposed to a home defeat against one of the worst 8 side I've seen in the Premier League in the last decade.

My point is Stevie, you know fine well yourself we've had some fucking superb support throughout the years, home and away, against good teams and against dross and we've lost loads of times. We lost a game v Sheff Wed at home in a relegation cunch match, it was one of the biggest gates of the season. Was that the fans fault? A few boos don't help but they shouldn't be brought up in mitigation otherwise what's the excuse when they've had great backing in the past? Fucking we, of all clubs, should know this?

Couldn't work out why, against one of the slowest left backs in the league, we didn't play Obertan? I know the lad is short on confidence, but if ever there was an opportunity to get some, it'd have been against Harte.

Santon really looked like he was struggling with Kebe as well.

I don't think sacking Pardew will resolve anything, I think if we sign a striker and Mbiwa we'll finish mid-table. We won't appoint a top-rate manager because none of them will work under Ashley and under the transfer restrictions he imposes. This is what CT, Aeris et al are missing. The problem begins with Ashley. Pardew's limitations are obvious and have been since he signed, I don't think we've a better option out there though.

Parky mentions Adkins, Rijkaard, someone else mentions Hughes. Well Adkins did ok with a Southampton side of grafters and guts, there's literally no guarantee he would be able to balance the disparate needs of the likes of Ben Arfa, Cisse, Cabaye, etc. Rijkaard simply wouldn't work under Ashley. Hughes is femto-competent.

Pardew is an average Premier League manager and when all is going well he's grand, when shit's going awry then he's not. CT, Aeris and LBT would have you believe he's the worst manager ever OMG11!!11, when he's not, he's just average.

Obertan or Sammy for Shola

I guess the reason for chosing Shola instead of real wingers is that he's a more hoofable target, there's really isn't any of his attributes that provides anything sensible out wide.

Does he track back more often than Obertan and Sammy? Like Pardew would have said it "we needed Shola out wide because he is really good at tackling"