Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This has been one of the worst seasons ever, to say the very least. Thoroughly hated it.

Only Newcastle could go from challenging for a top 4 place to fighting relegation (with, aside from Ba for half the season, the same squad) in the space of a season.

Everton

What would you change?

More than anything would be this safety first / defend first / try and counter attack attitude that they have had drilled into them.

Without even getting into specifics of personnel, there is enough quality in most pics for our first 11 to get the job done with the right attitude and game plan.

A decent manager would be trying various things to buck the trend. He doesn't.

More than anything would be this safety first / defend first / try and counter attack attitude that they have had drilled into them.

Without even getting into specifics of personnel, there is enough quality in most pics for our first 11 to get the job done with the right attitude and game plan.

A decent manager would be trying various things to buck the trend. He doesn't.

The line up and approach on Sunday was much more attacking than defensive. It was us that was beaten on the break.

Pretty much how I feel bar the snooker. Only a dramatic change in style or effort against West Brom will have me turning up for the last two home matches and only a change of manager will have me back next season.

:lol: so do I take it that in the dictionary entry for the word "Staunch" theres not a picture of a bloke from Boldon in a daft hat?

"Pardew for England" ;)

I actually agree with Pardew's asessment of the game, half the side looked and have looked for some weeks out on their feet. Played 3 games a week since mid February. Maybe Pardew hasnt got them fit enough. He rotated but obviously made a mistake by playing Jonas, and arguably Cabaye and Sissoko, you could add Yanga to that too But without them 2 we're back to the bare bones of pre-christmas. Little to do with tactics as you claim, key players are fuckin knackered iyam.

Edited by PaddockLad

:lol: so do I take it that in the dictionary entry for the word "Staunch" theres not a picture of a bloke from Boldon in a daft hat?

"Pardew for England" ;)

I actually agree with Pardew's asessment of the game, half the side looked and have looked for some weeks out on their feet. Played 3 games a week since mid February. Maybe Pardew hasnt got them fit enough. He rotated but obviously made a mistake by playing Jonas, and arguably Cabaye and Sissoko, you could add Yanga to that too But without them 2 we're back to the bare bones of pre-christmas. Little to do with tactics as you claim, key players are fuckin knackered iyam.

and some of the reserves aren't good enough.

the winter window went better than expected but it's a fucking travesty that shola is our number two striker - our go to supersub.

"Pardew for England" ;)

You have nailed it with our fitness regime. It isn't good enough and I for one am fed up of seeing our players look like they need zimmer frames during the match.

i read half of that and closed it, he can fuck up heavy handed, "well you did get into europe" aye and now we're in a relegation fight the point of being a decent side/club is the ability to handle doing well not fucking everything up because of some extra games.

what would've happened if we'd have had more fa cup/league cup games eh

Agreed.

He's doing my head in, can't stand him to be honest. We need stability and if he wasn't such a c**t I'd probably say he deserves at least one more season. But the way he goes on I can't.

And if we had another owner he'd never slate the fans the way he does.

Its nothing tbh, I couldn't give a fuck what he says anyway. it comes across as an honestly held opinion. In saying that, you could say that by reacting to the criticism after Sunday by having a bit of a dig back that he doesn't realise the local significance of the game/result. But we have got to put it aside. No Tiote or Marveux v WBA is more of a concern for me than Pardew getting a bit tetchy in a press conference.

We lost the derby 0-3 at SJP.

Don't complain, it's over the top to be upset about something like that. The players were tired after they lost in the Europa League, even if we had 4-5 fresh players on the field, its completely understandable why we lost this game.

Edited by Aeris

I don't think Pardew is shit, I think he's mediocre. The excessive long ball football is what's pissed me off this season. I expect we're stuck with him for another season at least.

Still think he deserves the chance to prove this season is a blip. The moyes example is a good one. He needs backing but after that there are no excuses. He'll be under big pressure next season.