Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So where are we going to finish this season then?

Bottom half certainly, relegated likely IMO. The only uncertain variables in my mind is how shit the worst of this division are; no idea about this personally though cos I can't be arsed to check out the like of Hull nowadays. But yeah, we are weaker than last year and seem to be completely demoralised, so my guess is 18th, and down. What about you?

Very little idea at the moment.

You're saying with certainty anywhere within 50% of possible eventual outcomes? Or more realistically since the top 4 is out of reach of everyone, you're saying anywhere within 65% of possible outcomes.

Sounds pretty certain :lol:

Edited by ChezGiven

I think we'll honestly get a good idea of how we'll be for the rest of the year tomorrow. West Ham will be organised, committed and effective and if we struggle to make chances and deal with their set-pieces, I honestly think we might struggle to win games. If we get a run of results going at home, we might very well get a bit of confidence back, from manager to players.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

Very little idea at the moment.

You're saying with certainty anywhere within 50% of possible eventual outcomes? Or more realistically since the top 4 is out of reach of everyone, you're saying anywhere within 65% of possible outcomes.

Sounds pretty certain :lol:

Very few points separate a lot of teams in the middle so the uncertainty is inherent. But getting back to the point, I am as certain as I can be our transfers so far (non incoming), the appointment of JFK and its ramifications, and just about everything else Ashley has done ( including pinning a gate to a wall as a handy metaphor) suggest this season will be worse than last. I honestly believe relegation beckons and would bet you evens on that if I wasn't conflicted. Edited by Renton

There is a guy on face book saying he received a text saying there are rumours that Pards is gone. Fucking hope so!!

Yeah I can't wait for the good times that are sure to follow Joe Kinnear's appointment.

Wait, whut?

There'll be no change in fortunes until Ashley leaves or has another trademark change in heart and decides to run things differently. Pardew is the devil we know. Kinnear is the likely replacement for him of he goes. Nobody wants that. There's always one contrarian, however.

Good luck tomorrow, Ewerk.

Why is he complaining about absent players today? It was the same thing last season, and yet we've failed to strengthen (thus far anyway), made the squad weaker in fact. So why the hell is he complaining? Drives me nuts.

Aye, while I think he's a limited manager and if he was being as smug and cocky about another team I'd probably hate him, the facts are that Alan Pardew is probably our level under Ashley.

Until Ashley goes, or (as Barney says) he has a change of heart. We're stuck with Pardew or Kinnear or worse.

Aye, while I think he's a limited manager and if he was being as smug and cocky about another team I'd probably hate him, the facts are that Alan Pardew is probably our level under Ashley.

Until Ashley goes, or (as Barney says) he has a change of heart. We're stuck with Pardew or Kinnear or worse.

What could possibly be worse than Kinnear

Seemed to give it a bit of a go for about 15min in the second half...There is a flicker of hope. The thinking behind Shola was that he could 'mix it' with their giants and he nearly did kill a couple of them...:lol:

Pards understands the 442 better than anything else so I expect at least one 'winger' to arrive next week.

Hatem was shooting cause he had little support and only Cisse (hiding behind players) to aim at.

Thought we were the better team in the second half but really struggled to break them down. I think their defence played well and we'll play poorer sides at home this year but if we fall prey to injuries, we'll really struggle.

I think Sammy did well when he came on and it was the first time Pardew's made a proactive, attacking substitution for a long while and it almost paid off. He had the beating of their RB time and again and it's exactly what we needed. I hope that's a sign of things to come at home; we've got a point today, let's build off it and get a good home run going.