Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Apparently he is a good coach and cares passionately about the club. The players have asked that the half time food is not served in the dressing room cos if they are losing he has a tendancy to kick it all over. I have it from a very good source the problem is the players are too powerful. They literally don't listen too him. They all get opponent sheets a few days before the game but hardly any of them read it. When they get on the pitch tactics are forgotten and a few of the head boys run the show.

Found all this out on Sunday from a well placed new source.

I would say that is still Pardew's the manager's responsibility tbh.

Edited by trophyshy

After a very good season we had a disastrous season so i was prepared to allow Pardew some slack but he clearly isn't reading my posts so i'm now wanting him out.

When i see Debuchy at right back,Santon at left back and M'Biwa in central defence i expect the worst defensively.Last season when Santon was out injured he moved M'Biwa to fullback where to be honest,he wasn't as useless as he had been in central defence,but still not good enough for the Prem.I've said this before and i'll say it again,we need fullbacks who can defend,the new Cafu i'll have to wait for.Now the real reason i want Pardew out.He clearly still thinks Obertan has some football ability.He's that bad,he's not good enough to get into my all time worst XI .Not good enough and never going to leave whilst under contract.Even if we pick up and end up mid-table come the end of the season,Pardew needs to be replaced.

PARDEW OUT.

After a very good season we had a disastrous season so i was prepared to allow Pardew some slack but he clearly isn't reading my posts so i'm now wanting him out.

When i see Debuchy at right back,Santon at left back and M'Biwa in central defence i expect the worst defensively.Last season when Santon was out injured he moved M'Biwa to fullback where to be honest,he wasn't as useless as he had been in central defence,but still not good enough for the Prem.I've said this before and i'll say it again,we need fullbacks who can defend,the new Cafu i'll have to wait for.Now the real reason i want Pardew out.He clearly still thinks Obertan has some football ability.He's that bad,he's not good enough to get into my all time worst XI .Not good enough and never going to leave whilst under contract.Even if we pick up and end up mid-table come the end of the season,Pardew needs to be replaced.

PARDEW OUT.

:CT:

Apparently he is a good coach and cares passionately about the club. The players have asked that the half time food is not served in the dressing room cos if they are losing he has a tendancy to kick it all over. I have it from a very good source the problem is the players are too powerful. They literally don't listen too him. They all get opponent sheets a few days before the game but hardly any of them read it. When they get on the pitch tactics are forgotten and a few of the head boys run the show.

Found all this out on Sunday from a well placed new source.

any idea who these players are?

Only 3 teams conceded more than us last season and two of those were relegated. Only the sad makems have conceded more this season.As for moving M'Biwa to fullback,why accommodate him when he doesn't deserve a place in the team.If he plays crap at fullback do we put him in a midfield role.Earlier this season some on here were praising him because our defence had gone a couple of games without conceding.Are your heads still buried in the stand.Pardew had the summer to sort out the defence and to ship out M'Biwa,Santon and Debuchy.He didn't.He went looking for forwards.He clearly doesn't read my posts so he needs to go.

PARDEW OUT

Last night wasn't the time to make 5 tactical changes.

Sure I don't want JFK but neither do I want Pardew.

Tell me how many of the goals we conceded were influenced by tactical changes.

Then tell me how many how many were influenced by schoolboy defending - senior players - with captains armbands flapping like fuck at the thought of Lukaku.

I'll give you a clue the answer to one of them is '3'.

Far too lazy and easy to point the finger at Pardew, especially when it fits your personal agenda. Nobody is saying he's a great manager, just that the issues lie at the feet of the owner and the players as much as they do him.

I'm not sure I could motivate myself for a club I've no allegiance to, when it's clear that club has no ambition at all.

I think we need some more backroom staff really. @@Tooj has been saying this for ages and many have been agreeing with him.

I think the defending last night was so poor It doesn't need coaching, anybody on more than £20 a game on a Sunday league should be able to get the basics down. Our centre pairing was shocking, Santon was unfit & disinterested, Debuchy - apart from a lack of technique displayed through the team - was decent. Krul should also have better command of his back four.

We shouldn't be conceding any of those goals at this level. Fair enough Santon got left behind for the first but the marking in the box was literally none existant. We left a player like Lukaku unchallenged ffs. Cowards.

I think Pardews tactics allowed Everton to come on to us too much early on last night which lead to more pressure on the back four than should have been.

You can blame the players (all of the back five were fucking awful in particular but those in front of them weren't much better) but the starting point is always how the manager sends them out (both tactically and how fired up they are) and there's fewer and fewer times when Pardew seems to be getting it right.

Of course this all stems from the way the fat cunt runs the club and we all know that should Pardew go, chances are we'll bring in someone even worse!

I think Pardews tactics allowed Everton to come on to us too much early on last night which lead to more pressure on the back four than should have been.

You can blame the players (all of the back five were fucking awful in particular but those in front of them weren't much better) but the starting point is always how the manager sends them out (both tactically and how fired up they are) and there's fewer and fewer times when Pardew seems to be getting it right.

Of course this all stems from the way the fat cunt runs the club and we all know that should Pardew go, chances are we'll bring in someone even worse!

Pretty much spot on.

Halftime food what happened to a couple of bits of orange?

We've move on from the 1970s and realise that the right kind of nutrition can have a real effect?

Serious question what would they eat at half time?

I'm no nutritionist, but I'd guess something to hydrate, something that releases energy quickly to start the second half pumped up and something else that'll release slow burning energy too?

That stat bears little interest tbh, as corners generally aren't very effective in football.

Man U scored 11 goals from corners in their first 19 league games last season, they're effective when you make them effective.

That stat bears little interest tbh, as corners generally aren't very effective in football.

Braga pre-season man! 10th August, I was there, I lived that moment.

Edited by ADP

I'm no nutritionist, but I'd guess something to hydrate, something that releases energy quickly to start the second half pumped up and something else that'll release slow burning energy too?

Ok thanks Mr Fish

Man U scored 11 goals from corners in their first 19 league games last season, they're effective when you make them effective.

Yes, that's true but I said generally.

People nag about our corners here and elsewhere every week. Yes our corners are crap but it's the least of our problems.