Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wonder if Ashley has people with inside information making huge amounts of money everytime the odds for a Pardew termination gets huge. Wonder if a decent share of that money goes back to himself after Pardew is handed the goodwill and renewed future. Fuckin mafia.

Edited by Aeris

We all know it's just a matter of time but the worrying thing is who's next. Would Ashley really stoop so low and let JFK run the circus or do you think even he wouldn't chance that. I would imagine THAT would be the straw that breaks the camels back as far as the fans are concerned. But it is Ashley and so anything possible.

Ashley could stoop for England man.

Wonder if Ashley has people with inside information making huge amounts of money everytime the odds for a Pardew termination gets huge. Wonder if a decent share of that money goes back to himself after Pardew is handed the goodwill and renewed future. Fuckin mafia.

No.

Pardew confirming they DID meet now.

Internet rumours 1-0 Lee Ryder

Pardew reveals he has spoken to Mike Ashley following Everton defeat

By Lee Ryder 12 Comments

3 Oct 2013 15:27

Alan Pardew has revealed he has spoken to Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley following the defeat at Everton.

Pardew has been preparing his team for the trip to Cardiff City on Saturday.

But said in the build-up to the game: "It was important to go and see the owner after a game like that and see we know where we are coming from.

"We had a good meeting after with me, Mike and Joe.

"Just to make sure we know exactly what is going on, on the pitch and in terms of the result.

"There was nothing untoward."

1-1, well played Lee, well played.

Alan Pardew: "It aint justa playas to be fair, Mike also needs time to settuw, seven year at a club like this, it aint long trust me, I know grahndstaff that've been here man and boy, firty free year, they stiw can't get their heads rahnd this club, it's a big club, and I'm privileged to be manager, but it takes time to get yer head rahnd it and I hope I can help Mike to unnerstahn it."

Pardew saying we need 10-12 games to settle. (As he did last year).

So by the time we play Chelsea (league game 10) or Norwich (league game 12) we should be fine. What a load of rubbish this will be from Pardew's new book ... "Trust me it's not my fault"

Yep, I'm completely indifferent to what happens now.

The Hull game was where we could have pretended to be a normal football club again. That will never happen though. We are doomed to get three quarters of the way to being an actual football club, only to have our emotional goolies smartly kicked just when we start to get excited again.

DNA wise, we are 75% football club, 25% spoon.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you expect Andrew, as a Newcastle United supporter, to compete with the top 5 clubs?

I have only ever seen us briefly compete around the top 4 or 5 in 32 years of watching us. My expecatations on the back of that, and with Mike fuckin Ashley as owner of the club, are minute. Pardew is conforming to the media party line of us as suppoters, he also seems to want to manage one of the biggest clubs in the country and have absoloutely no expectatins placed upon him whatsover. He's talking uttter fuckin shit man.

Ah. I may have overlooked that line. Yeh that's bollocks.

BUT, the rest? He says more than just about the supporters in that article, which is taken from his Goals on Sunday appearance I think?