Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

He plainly isn't a very good manager, nor an intelligent man. But is there a better feasible option out there given our current owner?

The point regarding our defenders is that we should have invested in our defense (eg. Douglas) as it was an obvious weak point. The gambling man who controls the purse strings (and tbf owns the purse) isn't interested in contingencies as for him survival is an adequate result.

Yeah because otherwise we're always so solid at the back arent we? Like at Everton with our captain and our 7M pound signing. :rolleyes:

What are you saying? You'd rather Dummett and Williamson?

What are you saying? You'd rather Dummett and Williamson?

Im saying its not really an excuse seeing as we dont seem to fare a lot better when our first choice are playing. Colo would have made a big difference today, perhaps, but on the whole we're always liable to doing stupid things at the back no matter who's playing.

Injuries are never an excuse anyway, especially when you fail to strengthen areas that obviously need strengthening.

He's refused to answer any questions to

The press the knacker

It was the Press Officer that blocked the questions from local journalists because of their coverage of the Anti-Ashley protests.

Not Pardew

Injuries are never an excuse anyway, especially when you fail to strengthen areas that obviously need strengthening.

Which is exactly my point. That's one thing that Pardew can't be blamed for.

Was our defence the reason we failed to create fuck all against the worst team in the league like?

And I dont see anyone blaming him for that. There's a fair amount of other things though.

I've generally been in the give Pards some time camp. Mainly because we aren't likely to get anyone better, so we'd at least have some stability. Its painfully clear though he'll never be anything more than below average at best. Just enough to not get us relegated, which all his boss wants.

lol that's moronic, a bigger deal upsetting the press than letting them cover that march, all two hundred or whatever that showed up for it (i actually forgot all about it)

Idiotic isn't it? Instead of a local issue, it's now a national story being picked up the Times and the Mirror at least. You know if 2 nationals pick it up, the others will soon follow.

Was our defence the reason we failed to create fuck all against the worst team in the league like?

Yes.

Is that what you wanted me to say? Straw man.

So it seems Pardew is completely incapable of doing the most fucking basic of tasks in getting his players up for a derby. 1 win in the last 6 ffs. I've stuck up for him in the past but he is fucking clueless. I'd gladly see him gone today.

Yup and the win was his first right? so before he really got a chance to stamp his authority on the team, the same way Sissoko, Cisse etc were all seemingly talented players before they had a few months under Alan. Poor excuse for a manager.

As for the press coverage, it's all coming up Ashley again though isn't it? he's just got his name and no doubt his companies name in numerous national newspapers again. We're just a vehicle for his trampy shops to sell more shite, tired of him and tired of this pleb Pardew. We wont win another derby with this bloke in charge.

Neil Farrington ‏@Neilfarrington

Pardew should be kissing feet of the people still prepared to ask him questions, not banning them, the shameless yes man that he is. #nufc

Hapless, plan B-less, snake oil-selling shyster. His posturing sums up the contempt that club has for the people it hurt today. #nufc

So it seems Pardew is completely incapable of doing the most fucking basic of tasks in getting his players up for a derby. 1 win in the last 6 ffs. I've stuck up for him in the past but he is fucking clueless. I'd gladly see him gone today.

Yup and the win was his first right? so before he really got a chance to stamp his authority on the team, the same way Sissoko, Cisse etc were all seemingly talented players before they had a few months under Alan. Poor excuse for a manager.

As for the press coverage, it's all coming up Ashley again though isn't it? he's just got his name and no doubt his companies name in numerous national newspapers again. We're just a vehicle for his trampy shops to sell more shite, tired of him and tired of this pleb Pardew. We wont win another derby with this bloke in charge.

Pardew didn't buy these players, he was given them. They're not a team just a collection of individuals. I don't rate the man and I don't think he owns a set of balls but he's just one of the symptoms.

Pardew didn't buy these players, he was given them. They're not a team just a collection of individuals. I don't rate the man and I don't think he owns a set of balls but he's just one of the symptoms.

I agree that he was given them, it's just worrying that a manager can't motivate a group of guys that were humiliated 3-0 by this lot last time. Agreed on the last point as well, we're really in shitty shape with the run of games we have coming up we could well be in or around the relegation spots in 3 weeks.

I'm far from happy with the players, they're a total and utter disgrace. Only a few of them actually tried to play football today, the rest couldn't be bothered. I'm furious with them. I'm also just venting about Pardew, because honestly mate I'm sick of the lot of them.

Mind, still think our friends our down but that's little consolation right now.

Aye, the only benefit I can see is we wont play them next year as the way we're set up we're never competing for this fixture again. They've been the bottlers for years, it's our lot now.

Should they need the manager to motivate them, especially this game? Pardew's weakness is looking for excuses and trying to be tactico managerio. The players want their fucking hammers.

You say that but look at the difference between moyes and ferguson so far with the same players and ones better than ours to boot.

Gotta have the right man in the managers seat and right now we don't seem to have it, his subs and playing style lately seem to be better but he has a negative effect on our players at half time unless he has to give them a rocket up their arses in which case he seems to get a better second half out of them.

You say that but look at the difference between moyes and ferguson so far with the same players and ones better than ours to boot.

Gotta have the right man in the managers seat and right now we don't seem to have it, his subs and playing style lately seem to be better but he has a negative effect on our players at half time unless he has to give them a rocket up their arses in which case he seems to get a better second half out of them.

So.......if Pardew is shit.......who next? :lol:

A foreign manager could be the answer for a team of foreigners. Or Joe Kinnear. My moneys on Joe or someone like Martin Allen.