Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ryder stirring the shit for certain but I don't blame any of the NE journalists for sticking the boot in at the minute. The only thing I don't like about the whole 'tired legs' thing is that it might give the message to the players that they already have a excuse lined up for Saturday so not to worry about it. The effort on Sunday showed that this is a team who seem to struggle to get motivated. The manager planting the seed now that they might potentially be knackered on Saturday isn't a great motivation tactic.

I think that journalists nationwide are going to start sticking the boot in sooner or later.

Good. We're a shambles.

December 2013 All journalists banned

January 2014 Any fan showing dissent ejected and black listed from the ground

March 2014 Massive backlash, at last, and significant drop in attendances.

April 2014 Joe Kinnear pleads with the fans to leave Mike alone.

May 2014 Newcastle finish 15th, Pardew resigns citing 'unrealistic fans made my life hell', joins Palace.

June 2014 New Newcastle manager, JFK, announces no new signings possible due to reduction in gate receipts. 6 first teamers sold, no replacements brought in.

August 2014 Newcastle open the season with their lowest attendance in 30 years.

May 2015 Newcastle relegated

August 2015 Newcastle sold at last, still no work from Mike.

May 2014 Newcastle finish 15th, Pardew resigns citing 'unrealistic fans made my life hell', joins Palace.

June 2014 New Newcastle manager, JFK, announces no new signings possible due to reduction in gate receipts. 6 first teamers sold, no replacements brought in.

I would accept all the above for the last line.

I'm not too sure on the lowest attendance mind, the daft twats will still love being shafted a good'un.

Edited by @yourservice

I would accept all the above for the last line.

:aye:

I don't really understand the banning of journos like, is he really that precious? I guess he more likely just wants to generate lots of press off the back of this, if that's why then he's achieved his goal again. I'd like to see the national papers etc participate in a media blackout to see what would happen (of course they'd never ever do this the Mike Ashley circus guarantees them website hits etc).

But they get paid a lot of money so why are they allowed to have lactic acid?!?

Read the comments under the article. Pretty much every single one of them has fallen for the headline, hook, line and sinker.

All Pardew says is "tired legs and bruised bodies". It reminds me of when Alan Oliver used to twist every story about Laurent Robert, in some ridiculous pursuit to try to force him out of the club....until Robert brilliantly started on Alan Oliver.

The absolute least appropriate thing he couldve said in that fucking interview after the week thats been.

what a fucking ringpiece

There's clearly an us vs them mentality that Ashley is breeding.

"We've got a great spirit in the group and I think we've played well," Pardew told BT Sport.

"We are together and this win is for Mike Ashley and all Newcastle fans, because believe it or not, he is a fan.

"I'm pleased for the fans. This was a message today that we are alive and kicking."

"We've got a great spirit in the group and I think we've played well," Pardew told BT Sport.
"We are together and this win is for Mike Ashley and all Newcastle fans, because believe it or not, he is a fan.
"I'm pleased for the fans. This was a message today that we are alive and kicking."

That's painful, but maybe the team/Pardew feel like the press are on at them as well. I dunno, but he did well today in how he played out that game.