Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Skysports.com understands that Exeter's Paul Tisdale was one the names under consideration to succeed Chris Hughton at Newcastle United.

Newcastle parted company with Hughton earlier this week and Alan Pardew is in line to replace him at the St James' Park helm.

However, it is believed that Magpies chiefs were looking at other options before opting for their original choice of Pardew.

And skysports.com has learnt that one of those is the highly-regarded Tisdale - currently in charge at the other St James's Park.

Tisdale is regarded as one of the finest young managers in English football, having guided The Grecians from non-league football to League One.

A number of clubs have looked at the 37-year-old former Southampton midfielder and Swansea City failed with an approach earlier this year.

Now it is understood that Newcastle's hierarchy gave Tisdale serious consideration before deciding to go with their initial idea of appointing a manager with Premier League experience.

Who?? Fuck me gently... ;)

Skysports.com understands that Exeter's Paul Tisdale was one the names under consideration to succeed Chris Hughton at Newcastle United.

Newcastle parted company with Hughton earlier this week and Alan Pardew is in line to replace him at the St James' Park helm.

However, it is believed that Magpies chiefs were looking at other options before opting for their original choice of Pardew.

And skysports.com has learnt that one of those is the highly-regarded Tisdale - currently in charge at the other St James's Park.

Tisdale is regarded as one of the finest young managers in English football, having guided The Grecians from non-league football to League One.

A number of clubs have looked at the 37-year-old former Southampton midfielder and Swansea City failed with an approach earlier this year.

Now it is understood that Newcastle's hierarchy gave Tisdale serious consideration before deciding to go with their initial idea of appointing a manager with Premier League experience.

So the reason for sacking Hughton was decided after they picked a replacement?

;)

How come we don't have a fucking iPhone ready message board?

Nice quote, Gemmill. It got a snort/laugh.

Pardew is a fucking failure. Look at how he has us! KD calling all and sundry out to fill them in.

I think it's more bollocks anyway. I.e. "We nearly went for this highly rated young manager, but instead we decided our original choice of Dekka's pal was the best option".

Edited by alex

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/drivetime...tment-newcastle

Lets all wait and crucify him once he's proved you all right. Get over yourselves having a crack now and wait till he mucks up. Chant at Ashley but not at Pardew. We need to show some sort of support to try and stop any kind of mass sale in January/Summer. Because I for one will be absolutely gutted if the likes of Carroll/Enrique/Barton/Jonas/Vuckic/Simpson/Tiote are sold.

Everyones looking for someone to blame. Its shifted from Ashley, to Beardo, to Pardew etc etc blah blah blah. Come on...one man is responsible for it, Fat Man Ashley.

What am saying is, lets see what Pardew does and then can have a pop. If he left because of the heat.....who do you expect will want to come and take the job? We'll end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

rant over.

Lets all wait and crucify him once he's proved you all right. Get over yourselves having a crack now and wait till he mucks up. Chant at Ashley but not at Pardew. We need to show some sort of support to try and stop any kind of mass sale in January/Summer. Because I for one will be absolutely gutted if the likes of Carroll/Enrique/Barton/Jonas/Vuckic/Simpson/Tiote are sold.

Everyones looking for someone to blame. Its shifted from Ashley, to Beardo, to Pardew etc etc blah blah blah. Come on...one man is responsible for it, Fat Man Ashley.

What am saying is, lets see what Pardew does and then can have a pop. If he left because of the heat.....who do you expect will want to come and take the job? We'll end up shooting ourselves in the foot.

rant over.

Fuck off, the cunt is getting it with both barrels from me. He's been talking to the club for well over the 14 days suggested, the bloke is a wanker of the highest order.

rant over.

You're just full of esoteric knowledge, aren't you?

Press conference called at SJP 2:30pm tomorrow apparently.

No doubt a prepared statement from Dekka who'll then do a runner and leave Pardew (who knows fuck all) to field only the most inane questions and give it the old "over the moon" bit.

Press conference called at SJP 2:30pm tomorrow apparently.

No doubt a prepared statement from Dekka who'll then do a runner and leave Pardew (who knows fuck all) to field only the most inane questions and give it the old "over the moon" bit.

Didn't he do exactly that when Shearer took charge?

rant over.

woh, woh, woh, try to write in crayons for this kid, OK?

That's me gone at the end of the season until the fat bastard is gone. Unfortunately it's the only language he speaks, money. And he is so obviously antagonising us it's untrue, even those who stuck their neck out backing him must surely realise this now.

That's me gone at the end of the season until the fat bastard is gone. Unfortunately it's the only language he speaks, money. And he is so obviously antagonising us it's untrue, even those who stuck their neck out backing him must surely realise this now.

I don't know what else I can do? Nothing he owns (including the club) has had a penny out of me for the last 2 years already.

I feel like washing my hands completely but know I'll not be able to. He's ripping the heart out of the club for me - quite literally.

McDonald on "The Legends" tonight, claims the club is making a statement tomorrow, not an unveiling.

Which probably means its definitely an unveiling.

McDonald on "The Legends" tonight, claims the club is making a statement tomorrow, not an unveiling.

Which probably means its definitely an unveiling.

MacDonald?? Malcolm? I take what that cunt says with a pinch of salt anyway. Definite unveiling.

I don't know what else I can do? Nothing he owns (including the club) has had a penny out of me for the last 2 years already.

I feel like washing my hands completely but know I'll not be able to. He's ripping the heart out of the club for me - quite literally.

He's got his ST money from me and nothing else. Last year he didn't get that, just went with a fellow posters ST or bought a ticket match by match, next year he won't even get the match by match money. I've had enough of the pair of cunts. They'll get NOTHING from me other than they've already got.

Well well fucking hell- I thought I had seen it all, plainly not. The worst thing is that in reality it is his club and there is nothing we can do about it until he decides to sell.

I'm just completely dejected, I can't really summon up the energy to be angry, there isn't really any point.

In all honesty my views don't count for anything as I am nothing more than an interested observer -I don't get to many games and live miles away, but I still feel like Ive been filleted.

I always thought that FCUM carry on was a load of self indulgent nonsense, but to be honest I hope something like that starts up. At least it would b something you could believe in. I don't think I've got it in me to get emotionally invested again with Ashley in charge.

rant over.

I know a school word.