Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Not really bothered about the outcome of it. I dont see it having any major affect on us from now until the end of the season.

I actually wondered if it might give us a window into how much of an affect Pardew actually has. If we keep winning without his highly motivational team talks, touchline instructions, then he's probably not all that important. Unless he works his magic in training.

If results suddenly drop off a cliff then maybe he does achieve something. I know there's other factors at play, but still...

Might as well as have extended it to the end of the season.

I'd have said if you're goint to be that harsh, at least let me go back and chin the Mackem cunt properly.

For the stadium ban,Is he allowed to use the telephone and call the dugout during the game?

Can he Skype the dressing room at half-time?

He will call on magic as he has done before.

7 match ban.

3 from the stadium.

4 from the touchline.

£60k fine

100 hours community elocution lessons

That's reasonable IYAM.

Community service is a bit much, mind.

Surprisingly lighter than I thought it would be.

Was it Mourinho that had a stadium (or touchline) ban and hid in a laundry basket to get into the changing room and give the team talk? :lol: