Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm all for a bit of Pardew bashing but first in line should be the players. They are the professionals on thousands a week who clearly don't give a fuck.

The players did take some bashing, CT. So should Pardew. Most of all the Genius from Hertfordshire.

How the fuck does Pardew still think M'Biwa is a footballer and a number on here were thinking it , but probably not now.For months i've wanted him nowhere near a black and white shirt but the clueless amongst us were asking/demanding he be picked at fullback if there was no place for him in central defence.Debuchy has been suggesting his future could be elswhere next season so Pardew needs to be lining up 8 or 9 players who will give 100% as a minimum requirement because not for the first time this season,the players didn't give a fuck and for the full 90 mins.

Pardew's defence have now conceded 3 or more goals in 9 games.The bottom team have beaten us and the second from bottom team have beaten us both home and away.Those 3 wins were deserved as well.Southampton ,like us,had nowt to play for,yet put enough effort in to hammer us 4 v 0,and we were lucky to get nil.

I am really really annoyed.

Lambs led by a weak as piss donkey

I think Krul, Coloccini, Debuchy, Santon, Tiote, Sissoko and Remy are more than capable, with Cisse, Ben Arfa, Anita, Gouffran, Mbiwa, Elliot and Taylor all capable enough to fill the remaining gaps and a few bench spots.

I don't think it's fair to criticise them for the complete lack of organisation we display week in and week out.

Pardew was always riding along at the limits of his capability, but he has shit his pants completely since Cabaye went. Not picked up a single point from any team in the top half for 3 months. Failed to score in 7 games from 10. Conceded three or more in five of them.

For a team that was 5th after 13 games, all your players don't turn to shit all at once like that.

I think Krul, Coloccini, Debuchy, Santon, Tiote, Sissoko and Remy are more than capable, with Cisse, Ben Arfa, Anita, Gouffran, Mbiwa, Elliot and Taylor all capable enough to fill the remaining gaps and a few bench spots.

I don't think it's fair to criticise them for the complete lack of organisation we display week in and week out.

Pardew was always riding along at the limits of his capability, but he has shit his pants completely since Cabaye went. Not picked up a single point from any team in the top half for 3 months. Failed to score in 7 games from 10. Conceded three or more in five of them.

For a team that was 5th after 13 games, all your players don't turn to shit all at once like that.

Do you think there's some kind of rebellion in the dressing room ?

Maybe's the players are pissed off as well at the way the clubs being run also I would imagine it being difficult now for Pardew to discipline the players seeing as he's currently serving a ban.

I've been trying to imagine how it might impact myself (and my team) if the company lost our best talent and shortly thereafter the boss headbutted a competitor. If I already respected the boss, or the organisation, I suppose they might fire me up. If I already thought the boss was a bit of a knob and the owner was a c*nt it would compound that and I'd find myself distracted looking for other opportunities, wondering how I ended up in such a backwater of ambition.

I think the players have finally collectively twigged what a joke Newcastle United are and the manager has nothing to offer to fix that because he knows it himself.

Edited by trophyshy

I find the Chronicle's report this morning about Pardew's end of season bonus quite disgusting to be honest. Newcastle 0 Sunderland 3, Newcastle 0 Everton 3, Newcastle 0 Tottenham 4, Southampton 4 Newcastle 0. Absolutely disgusting. He should give it to charity.

I wouldn't call it that, but I think it takes remarkable personal pride for a player to keep pushing themselves to perform to the best of their ability for a man they do not respect, in a system they do not understand or have any faith in for the sake of one or two positions. Coloccini will do that, perhaps as captain he feels a responsibility others don't. Cisse seems to have a personal mission too. As does Remy.

The time has definitely come to get shot of him now. Without Cabaye he clearly has no idea of how to put a team together (even with Cabaye he's struggled on plenty of occasions) and doesn't seem at able to get us to do anything positive with no Remy on the pitch.

I wonder if any other manager in our history has ever been in charge of so many three goal + defeats (especially ones that have almost all been complete walk overs).

I do fear who Ashley would bring in but now it's becoming less and less believable that whoever it would be could be so ineffective.

I wonder if any other manager in our history has ever been in charge of so many three goal + defeats (especially ones that have almost all been complete walk overs).

The season we were relegated we only lost four games by three or more. We're sitting on seven already and I fear at least a couple more over the next 6 weeks.