Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What an embarrassment this bloke is, basically comes out every week talking about how hard we're going to find it. If our players weren't motivated and are looking to the summer how come the Southampton players were? Useless prick.

:lol: The bit about it being a World Cup year man, as if any of them have seemed worthy of a place since new year. They should be motivated by that, not playing shit because they're distracted by it.

I can't wait till we're shot of this wanker, never known a manager to come out and be on the verge of saying we're going to lose most weeks.

Edited by Howay

I wouldn't care but Manure will no doubt rest a load of their key players because of the Munich game. It's a great time to play them but this prick is already waving the white flag. What an absolute cunt he is.

Agreed, we've already beaten them at Old Trafford as well. I know we've got injuries but that doesn't mean it's ok for Pardew to say "ahh fawwwk it" and roll over and take a 0-4 pounding, which he seems to be setting us all up for. Come 5 o'clock Saturday it'll be "the boys worked 'ard, we'wve been struggaahlin wiff injahhwies so I caaahnt ask for much mowaaah fwom the laahds" after a 0-4 hammering.

He's on now talking utter shit whilst calling them 'United' a couple of times. :lol:

Please get rid of this cunt.

Seriously?

That in its self, regardless of our Pub League form, should be an instant sacking.

Says all we need to know about the regard our "management team" holds us, the support of this once proud club ,in.

Cunt.