Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

They've been Pardewed...28hj39z.jpg

He's incapable of getting results with players who have trained with him for any length of time. Only with new blood.

On that basis we should be flying when all the newbies come in the summer.

They've been Pardewed...

28hj39z.jpg

He's incapable of getting results with players who have trained with him for any length of time. Only with new blood.

:lol: Embarrassing, so it really shows he's completely incapable of forming a system. He just benefits from the rush of excitement and adrenaline that comes from lads coming to a new club. He's a fraud, I know people keep saying it makes no difference if he goes but it fucking does, the stat Tooj posted about him suffering 19 losses by 3 or more goals compared to 35 since 1993 shows he's a disgrace. How many times have we won comfortably against 11 men this season? or the whole time he's been in charge? even when we had that amazing run with Ba, Cabaye etc we still only won most games by 1 goal. He's simply one of the worst managers in the league, stats like yours and Tooj's show that. I don't even care if the replacement is only marginally better I can't stand this bloke anymore, his teams simply roll over and take their hidings, we rarely stand up to the bigger sides or in form sides we just curl up. We're incapable of come backs, It's been a long time since we've seen a Newcastle side that look so beaten when they go a goal down.

We're incapable of come backs, It's been a long time since we've seen a Newcastle side that look so beaten when they go a goal down.

We've gone from being the comeback kings under SBR, to the comeback cunts under Pardew.

Considering some of the stats above, and considering the kind of owner we have, its a miracle we are still top 10.

Or is it a matter of time before it all blows up in our face again? Im truly fearful about the upcoming season.

FYP:

The scary thing is we'll have no ambition, a shit manager, players that don't give a fuck and general misery as long as Ashley's in charge.

Considering some of the stats above, and considering the kind of owner we have, its a miracle we are still top 10.

Or is it a matter of time before it all blows up in our face again? Im truly fearful about the upcoming season.

plane-crash-o.gif

I'd like to think Pardew will be sacked as soon as the season ends if the current malaise continues as expected. Apparently he was nearly sacked last summer....by anyones standards the second half of the season has been a dismal failure....any sensible owner would be moved to action to prevent a repeat next season.

Of course we don't have a sensible owner so......

On that basis we should be flying when all the newbies come in the summer.

In all fairness, we probably will. I've said a few times I can see why we would prefer to spend in summer rather than January this year, so I still expect us to spend more than Ashley has in any previous year come the new season. Seriously.

Over the last 7 years We have spent more than Everton on players - even though we spent a year in the championship. If they're challenging for Champions League there's no reason (Ashley asides) we couldn't attract an ex-Wigan boss. They're champions league contenders now.

If Ashley wants the best return on his investment in players, he's best not handing them to Pardew given the short term level of performance he's capable of.

He must be close to throwing the toys out of the pram and threatening to play the reserve team now. Normally supporters say that in jest (or don't have a clue what they are talking about) but in this case we are getting tonked 3/4 -0 every week and that must mean the players aren't giving 100%.

All the WC players would be shitting themselves about getting in their squads if they didnt play for 3 months.

Having said that he has to go. Its an absolute shambles at the moment and not up to NUFC standards. The whole situation is damaging both short and long term now. Teams that beat us comfortably this season have the confidence to say "we beat them 4-0 last year, this isnt a difficult place to go to." Its a sliding effect and we've let standards slip. Players and management are both to blame.

Edited by Holden McGroin

And fuck all will be done. Ashley views it as a loss leader. He's prepared to let it fester as long as it props up his main gig. I think he'll give Pardew until Christmas, if we look like relegation then he might act. He just doesn't want to have to deal with the club, so the easiest option is status quo/nepotism/path of least resistance.

Edited by trophyshy

You know Ashley will be loving this the footballing side of NUFC is in disarray yet still the grounds packed out. It's not affecting him financially so he wont give a toss Pardews not happy, the players aren't happy, the fans aren't happy. Ashleys response I would imagine would be "are the fans still coming & they're not singing nasty songs about me so fuck 'em when they stop coming let me know"

You know Ashley will be loving this the footballing side of NUFC is in disarray yet still the grounds packed out. It's not affecting him financially so he wont give a toss Pardews not happy, the players aren't happy, the fans aren't happy. Ashleys response I would imagine would be "are the fans still coming & they're not singing nasty songs about me so fuck 'em when they stop coming let me know"

Ashley hasn't got any players he can sell at a big fat profit. He'll be pissed off.

Santon was around £5m iirc, how much more would we get for him now? Krul's valuation won't be as high as it would if he had made the Dutch WC squad.

Edit: Though Krul's fee would be all profit at this point.

Edited by ewerk

Cabaye got the PSG tax. We saw what Arsenal were willing to pay.

Can't see any of our foreigners going for much more than we paid. Santon can barely keep Dummet or Haidara out of the team.

Krul is the only one who would get a good profit imo. Still a fraction of Cabaye and Carroll though.

EDIT: Potentially, I agree, there's big profit in several players. Just not after the season they've mostly had.

Saw this on .com.....

Here's the record that has seen Hughton sacked:

Chris Hughton's last fourteen games: 13 points
(7 losses, 4 draws, 3 wins. 10 goals for, 20 against)

Here's the record that will see Pardew get a bonus:

Alan Pardew's last fourteen games: 13 points
(9 defeats, 1 draw, 4 wins. 9 goals for, 27 against)