Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ben Arfa and Cisse (who stand out as prime examples of Pardew's poor management) certainly, not sure about Krul or Tiote so much especially as I don't think Tiote's was ever as high as some of us though. Taylor's never had much of a value and Colo's age (and desire to return to Argentina)would make his value plummet anyway.

I suppose when we try and sell HBA and Cisse in the summer and can't get near what we thought, then the fat cunt might realise what Pardew's done.

Ben Arfa and Cisse (who stand out as prime examples of Pardew's poor management) certainly, not sure about Krul or Tiote so much especially as I don't think Tiote's was ever as high as some of us though. Taylor's never had much of a value and Colo's age (and desire to return to Argentina)would make his value plummet anyway.I suppose when we try and sell HBA and Cisse in the summer and can't get near what we thought, then the fat cunt might realise what Pardew's done.

But its a WC summer so all the values will probably be up.

But its a WC summer so all the values will probably be up.

The only starters that we'll have in the World Cup is Tiote and Debuchy, possibly Krul as I'm not sure on their keeper situation and who they go with. I don't think Colo will be a starter, he might not even go. Ben Arfa isn't going and SIssoko will probably be on the bench and so will Anita. So I don't see any of our players stocks or prices tags rising and if they do it won't be by much.

Shocking post match comments again. What an absolute turd this guy is.

Fact he hasnt resigned despite the utter shambles his team has been this year says it all. Absolutely zero self respect.

:lol: Saw that on Facebook, the comments were full of raging Liverpool fans screaming on about the Sun and how they will unlike the group now for supporting it, all without realizing it's a different newspaper despite multiple people mentioning it.

In Pardew's post-match interview he said it was a close game. Did he mean it was close cos they only scored one in beating us?

I think he said we were missing 10 high profile players. Who were they? At best I can only count 4.

Maybe he meant that the team is about 10 high profile players away from being able to compete with Stoke. I agree with him. Although I am interested to know who in that team warrants the lofty praise of being the high profile player we already have...

...he probably means Gosling.

I know it's tacky but we saw the start of the bedsheet brigade today hopefully next saturday they'll make appearances all over the ground. Remember last time Ashley said he'd got the message maybe he needs telling again.

6 in total according to physioroom including obertan and r taylor :jesuswept:

he's beyond defending at this point.

No, Shola can't be counted as he was playing against Stoke. He had only five injuries, of them only three of any importance.

He's the number one clueless twat..

29 Dec Arsenal 0-1

12 Jan Manchester City 0-2

1 Feb Sunderland 0-3

12 Feb Tottenham 0-4

23 Feb Aston Villa 1-0

22 Mar Palace 1-0

25 Mar Everton 0-3

5 Apr Man Utd 0-4

12 Apr Stoke 1-0

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/27005481

He's so fucking boring, a couple of wins doesn't change anything tbh we've still suffered 3 or more goal defeats 8 times this season. The fact he keeps banging on about Remy is a large part of the problem, it's clear now he's all we have, if he doesn't play we don't score and we don't have him come next season.

We won't finish 10th now, Stoke at least will finish above us and there's a chance West Ham can overtake us too, so we've also failed to meet their very conservative targets of a top 10 finish. I must admit I'm not arsed about us finishing top 10, 10th or 11th makes no difference really it's still mid table mediocrity, the upside is none of these useless twats get an undeserved bonus for finishing top 10.

It's disgusting to think we could very easily end the season with 10 losses by 3 or more goals, it's unacceptable. Teams that get relegated don't even suffer that ffs, it's over quarter of the season.

Aye they really are ruining the Mackem relegation tour, in fact they're making it so bad there's still a nagging worry that the mackems might pull off some Houdini act and survive.

That's it like MT totally unforgivable, we just roll over under Pardew tbh I don't know the stat but our ability to come back from a goal down is horrific. It's scary that this run shows how much we really were depending on Cabaye and Remy, but what keeps bothering me is can the players we have now really be this bad? and if it's just that they can't be arsed it really worries me how little pride they have in themselves.