Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

National journalist: In a way are you the victim of what you did in the first half of the season?

WTF?

Stupid twat.

Pardew should be sucking Remy and cabaye's cocks for what they did for the first half of the season because under no circumstances would our post xmas form be acceptable at ANY Premier League club.

He's making out like if the season started in January then we'd be performing to expectations.

Would like to know which wanker it was.

Probably Rob Shepherd. That Prick was saying how Newcastle fans should be patient with the arsehole.

It would be nice to have a voice in the nationals instead of thinly veiled questions/comments that insinuate maybe the natives expect a bit too much up there, don't know their place etc. (unless it was one of Pardew's friends who asked it on his mates behalf?)

:lol: It wouldn't shock me if that was true. Elliot clearly knows where his bread is buttered and that's with Pardew, he's a lower league player and has managed to play for a Premiership club through his mate. His comments about Keegan are odd mind, what would he know about Keegan? trying to say that Pardew is better than Keegan is absolutely ridiculous, that's the bit I probably doubt the most as I'd hope Elliot isn't daft enough to actually think that.

Saying all that he's a back up goalkeeper, so who gives a fuck what he thinks?

:lol: It wouldn't shock me if that was true. Elliot clearly knows where his bread is buttered and that's with Pardew, he's a lower league player and has managed to play for a Premiership club through his mate. His comments about Keegan are odd mind, what would he know about Keegan? trying to say that Pardew is better than Keegan is absolutely ridiculous, that's the bit I probably doubt the most as I'd hope Elliot isn't daft enough to actually think that.

Saying all that he's a back up goalkeeper, so who gives a fuck what he thinks?

A godawful one at that...

Pardew is 5-1 joint favourite with Tim Sherwood to be the next PL manager to be sacked.. think I'll have some of that...Fuck knows why Sherwood is at 5s ,wasn't he told he's off in the summer last week?..

I guess the logic is that the bookies don't expect anyone to be fired this late in the season...

A godawful one at that...

Can't agree with that.

He's not a great keeper but the form of the team as a whole recently should not take away from the fact that he's done alright in previous stints, and even recently he's not been helped at all by the outfield players putting in woeful performances game after game.

Can't agree with that.

He's not a great keeper but the form of the team as a whole recently should not take away from the fact that he's done alright in previous stints, and even recently he's not been helped at all by the outfield players putting in woeful performances game after game.

He's scared the hell out of me in previous stints. I accept actually that he may not be that bad, but I'm always terrified when he's in goal, which probably contributes to my sense of him being rubbish.

I can't wait for summer, no matter what it brings. I just want this season to be over, as I wanted the last one to just be over. So many players allegedly leaving this time, I find it hard to believe we won't be in for some groundbreaking changes affecting this club. If it's for the worse I simply just stop supporting the club. I'll just do 10-20 hours with a therapist to wipe my brain of everything NUFC, and it's over.

Everyday I keep hoping to read the article saying Pardew has been sacked, but I know it ain't gonna happen.

If we were in the relegation zone instead of being mid-table I'm sure even Ashley would be getting rid.

Tbf to Elliott he's had some pisshead having a go at him on the night out. I'm sure that conversation hasn't been written verbatim

Aye it's a close call for who comes out worse from that article tbf.

It's just fucking weird, for me. Why do it? How does someone feel the need to broadcast a private conversation they've had with someone in passing? What's the benefit? Are we all now meant to direct our anger towards our backup goalkeeper, because he didn't slag off his manager, or he's shown that he doesn't understand the history of the club?

He's been hung out to dry, by someone he didn't even have to engage with.